It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Welcome to our jolly dystopia.

We Happy Few, the stylish action/adventure about escaping a city of oppressive happiness, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com, 15% off until August 13th, 7:00am UTC.

Did you take your happiness pill today? Please try not to skip on your regular doses, otherwise you might start hallucinating and seeing things that shouldn't be there. Like derelict houses dressed in colourful banners. People jumping off London Bridge with a smile painted on their faces. Violent acts against those who refuse to always look on the bright side of life.
You are not seeing any of that, are you? Because if so, you better run, hide, or quickly take your Joy with a nice cup of tea.
Fast.
Before we find you and feed it to you.

Note: Owners of the In Development version do not need to purchase the game again.
GOG.com: Welcome to our jolly dystopia.

We Happy Few, the stylish action/adventure about escaping a city of oppressive happiness, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com, 15% off until August 13th, 7:00am UTC.

Did you take your happiness pill today? Please try not to skip on your regular doses, otherwise you might start hallucinating and seeing things that shouldn't be there. Like derelict houses dressed in colourful banners. People jumping off London Bridge with a smile painted on their faces. Violent acts against those who refuse to always look on the bright side of life.
You are not seeing any of that, are you? Because if so, you better run, hide, or quickly take your Joy with a nice cup of tea.
Fast.
Before we find you and feed it to you.

Note: Owners of the In Development version do not need to purchase the game again.
*pop*
Making few people happy.. cause it isn't a Bethesda release during Quakecon :(
Post edited August 10, 2018 by Bigs
high rated
No thanks, this game is just poor value for my money.
THIS GAME WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR FULL DOWNLOAD ON AUG 10, 2018
ONLY 00 : 11 : 48 LEFT

You kinda fucked up on this one GoG.
low rated
deleted
high rated
Awww, yes, let the shitstorm begin! :D

I won't lie, I'm more hyped to see this game fail than I am about upcoming games I actually want to play.

So far, reviews seem to be mediocre. Combat is bad (one customer even calls it "Sea of Thieves bad"), the game is shock full of bugs -- some of which carried over from the Early Access days.

I'm a terrible person, I know; I'm really happy to see this project crumble and fail, they have been botching everything ever since they joined with Gearbox and eventually got their asses bought by Microsoft. I love it. <3
Let me repeat .

Game Skinny – 9
Shacknews – 8
Windows Central – 4.5/5
GamesRadar – 4/5
TechRaptor – 6.5
TheSixthAxis – 6
Gaming Trend – 65/100
PC Invasion – 5
Attack of the Fanboy – 3.5/5
We Got This Covered – 3.5/5
Hardcore Gamer – 3/5
Game Revolution – 3/5
Twinfinite – 3/5
reative00: THIS GAME WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR FULL DOWNLOAD ON AUG 10, 2018

Blame it on me, apologies!

inox: Blame it on me, apologies!
It's ok, everything works now and already downloading.

Hope it got better since early EA days.

I purchased this game couple months ago but it won't update for me. =/
Odeletta: I purchased this game couple months ago but it won't update for me. =/
It's new game, don't try to update "inDev" version, you need to download new, full one.
No Season Pass on gog? No Deluxe Edition Bundle on gog?
i_hope_you_rot: Let me repeat .

Game Skinny – 9
Shacknews – 8
Windows Central – 4.5/5
GamesRadar – 4/5
TechRaptor – 6.5
TheSixthAxis – 6
Gaming Trend – 65/100
PC Invasion – 5
Attack of the Fanboy – 3.5/5
We Got This Covered – 3.5/5
Hardcore Gamer – 3/5
Game Revolution – 3/5
Twinfinite – 3/5
fronzelneekburm – Uninstalled the In Dev version after 19 minutes. 10/10 GOTY!

Unfortunately, I only have a woefully underequipped laptop at my disposal, so I won't be able to give an honest assessment on the final release for a while.
fronzelneekburm: No Season Pass on gog? No Deluxe Edition Bundle on gog? fronzelneekburm – Uninstalled the In Dev version after 19 minutes. 10/10 GOTY!

Unfortunately, I only have a woefully underequipped laptop at my disposal, so I won't be able to give an honest assessment on the final release for a while.
https://www.gog.com/game/we_happy_few_season_pass
https://www.gog.com/game/we_happy_few_deluxe_edition
fronzelneekburm: No Season Pass on gog? No Deluxe Edition Bundle on gog?

fronzelneekburm – Uninstalled the In Dev version after 19 minutes. 10/10 GOTY!

https://www.gog.com/game/we_happy_few_season_pass
https://www.gog.com/game/we_happy_few_deluxe_edition

Question for the GOG Team
Those of us that bought in the past the In-dev version, are we receiving only the basic version or will it be upgraded later ?
Thanks!

Peculiar, how both aren't advertised on the main game page, or am I just not looking hard enough?