It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to Zeo for running this thread and RickyAndersen for granting the key for Stroghold HD :).

Cheers
Thank you for Circle Empires, DampSquib! And thank you for still organizing this giveaway, zeogold!
Qwertw: Thanks to Zeo for the attention, and thanks to Lone_Scout for donating Divinities Will Be Observing
You're welcome!
This is the first game I ever bought on GOG, so it's really special to me. I hope you have fun with it.
Thanks for Darkwood, DampSquib and thanks for the giveaway, Zeogold!
Thank you very much Ghorpm for Dragon Age: Origins. And my thanks to zeogold to for running this thread despite his busy life
Thanx Doc0075 & Zeo
direspirefirewire: Thank you very much Ghorpm for Dragon Age: Origins. And my thanks to zeogold to for running this thread despite his busy life
You are welcome :)
loki1985: Many thanks to DampSquib for donating ADOM, and thank you Zeo for running the GA :)
TheSaint54: Thank you DampSquib for Close Combat 2 and to Zeo for administering this thread!
PaterAlf: Thank you for Circle Empires, DampSquib! And thank you for still organizing this giveaway, zeogold!
Soapstone: Thanks for Darkwood, DampSquib and thanks for the giveaway, Zeogold!
My pleasure, enjoy :)
Thanks anyway Zeo, will be quicker next time;)

Thanks too for keeping this thread going.
zeogold: None of you qualify for the giveaway as of yet. Feel free to return after hanging around the forum for a while, though.
Denied due to lack of participation.
That was my point. I was meaning that if it was close to 4th December, if you (still) had a key for Dragon Age Origins at that time, and if it was one from the sale that have an expiry, then I would be interested in receiving one that would otherwise be wasted. Like I said, I am aware I don't normally qualify.
Thanks so much to Duck-and-Cover for the Shadow Warriors 2 key and thanks to zeogold for facilitating this give-away. Gonna try my best to pay it forward.
Huge thanks to Cavalary and zeo for THAT Bloodlines!

PS: Good to see Cavalary changed the word in his/her title from “Miss” to “Misses”. I’ve been mistaking that “Miss” as a title for months ;-)
zeogold: None of you qualify for the giveaway as of yet. Feel free to return after hanging around the forum for a while, though.
Denied due to lack of participation.
FishPyramid: That was my point. I was meaning that if it was close to 4th December, if you (still) had a key for Dragon Age Origins at that time, and if it was one from the sale that have an expiry, then I would be interested in receiving one that would otherwise be wasted. Like I said, I am aware I don't normally qualify.
Or you could participate a little in the forums in order to qualify for this giveaway. Trust me, a month can be enough time to achieve that, it isn't really difficult and you'd have better chances to get Dragon Age that way.
Next time better luck :-)

Have fun with the games guys/girls :-D

It's really great you 're doing this Zeo. And all the people who donating games.
Love to make someone happy with a game I will never play. And specially people who don't have much money to spend on games.

Zeo, get ready for more keys :-D
Post edited October 14, 2018 by Jonathan_The_Gamer
Makotolia: Huge thanks to Cavalary and zeo for THAT Bloodlines!

PS: Good to see Cavalary changed the word in his/her title from “Miss” to “Misses”. I’ve been mistaking that “Miss” as a title for months ;-)
You're welcome. That really is a game that at least anyone with any shred of interest in RPGs or good characters and/or dialogue or vampires or simply good atmosphere should play. Normally I take real issue with buggy releases and this was up there with the worst of them, but even so, not even counting the fan patches, it was something else.

And yeah, you're not the only one who took it like that, so that's just why I changed it when they increased the character limit.