It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pick from a selection of great games to unlock them!

This Week we're mixing things up: not only is there a vast selection of deals up to -85% to choose from, but spending money on them will score you more games for FREE!

There are three free games to unlock: Choose between Kyn, Tropico Reloaded, and Breach and Clear: Deadline Rebirth. The more you spend, the more games you get – spend $5 to pick one game, $10 for two games, and $15 to grab all three. If you're not paying in USD, these tiers are adjusted to your currency equivalents, with the exceptions of RUB, BRL, and CNY. Just remember that only purchases from this Weekly Sale are eligible.
Easy, right?

Now which games to buy, then? With so many good choices, that's going to be a tad more challenging, but we're here to help.
Fans of tactical gameplay should look no further than The Banner Saga or Hard West, whose delicious narrative perfectly envelops their crunchy turn-based core. If you prefer building and managing, it's probably a good time to discover the Tropico series, Dungeons 2, Port Royale, or Grand Ages: Medieval. For more out-of-the-box experiences, make sure to check out Oh Sir!...The Insult Simulator, Zombie Night Terror, Pathologic Classic HD, and the fiendishly fun Antihero, among others.

Both the Weekly Sale and the unlockables offer will last until September 18, 4 PM UTC.
All the purchases you complete throughout the sale will be calculated by us once it is over and count towards your free games.
The free games will be distributed via email starting on Tuesday, September 19th.
You'll get to pick the games of your choice through that same email.
Grargar: Some very nice 0% discounts there.
Everything should be fine, maybe there was a small lag between newspost and promo going up.
elcook: Everything should be fine, maybe there was a small lag between newspost and promo going up.
assassin33: Hard West Collector's Pack is still zero discount.
Are you sure? I see it as discounted.
GR00T: Still seems to be something wonky with the pricing. I loaded up on three games and was shown a total of 14 bucks or so. Go to checkout and prices are all changed so the total is now 26 bucks. So... yeah. Not pulling the trigger as yet, until I can be sure of the actual pricing.
jrich3500: Yeah same here, I was going to buy amikrog for $3.69, i think thats what it was put in my cart now its like $9.69...Kyn was $1.99 now its $9.99.. Amikrog was the one i wanted though guess i shoulda been a little quicker on the draw before they fixed it cause it ain't worth $10 bucks IMO.
Prices for the entire Versus Evil catalog were readjusted upon the publisher's request. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Post edited September 11, 2017 by maladr0Id