It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Baldur's Gate, Divinity, Wasteland 2, Shadowrun, Age of Decadence - inventory is full!

UPDATE: Ah, my favorite people are back! Come come, illustrious customers, fresh role-playthings I have here, yes! Pillars of Eternity, Tyranny, Two Worlds, Legend of Grimrock - touch them to feel the quality! From faraway lands I bring them, to faraway lands they will take you. Some so good, you will want to stay there forever, yes!

Hey hey, gather up, adventurers! Only the best RPG stuff I bring for you today, yes?
Ah, fine taste you have sir, fine taste. You picked the Carsomyr, yes, strong sword from Baldur's Gate, very strong. Ah, please be careful with that trinket, milady! Those high tech scopes are as delicate as they are powerful, no? Every Shadowrunner will tell you that.
But please, keep browsing, keep browsing esteemed friends! Great discounts you will find, on treasures beyond compare. This I promise: the <span class="bold">Weekly Sale Vol. 23</span> has plenty RPGs extraordinaire!

Turn-based combat you seek? Magic that make sparks fly and enemies go poof? It is Divinity Original Sin the one for you: like glorious pen & paper campaign but much better, yes? So much gear, spells, characters without class but graphics with lots of class! Oh, you will love it much, I guarantee.

Ah, you miss the cold, I see. A ticket for Icewind Dale EE for you I have - it will take you to the Spine of the World, where demons make war. But brave warrior as you, pause-and-stab, pause-and-stab, you will defeat them, yes? Just don't forget to take coat.
Have some here, reasonable price.

Soooo many wonders I have for you still: Planescape: Torment EE, Shadowrun: Dragonfall, Age of Decadence, Lords of Xulima, Dex, and many many more! Come see!

If you like the games of roles, make sure to keep an eye on the shop this week, yes? New RPGs I will bring, fresh fresh fresh, barely touched by another soul. Very quality, yes.

The <span class="bold">Weekly Sale Vol. 23</span> will last until July 24, 4PM UTC.
removed
Post edited July 21, 2017 by Painted_Doll
GOG.com: UPDATE: Ah, my favorite people are back! Come come, illustrious customers, fresh role-playthings I have here, yes! Pillars of Eternity, Tyranny, Two Worlds, Legend of Grimrock - touch them to feel the quality! From faraway lands I bring them, to faraway lands they will take you. Some so good, you will want to stay there forever, yes!
Kajiit has coins when you offer Skyrim for good price...
;p
Picked up Titan Quest and Sacred 2. Just what I need right now.

Selden: Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition is 15% off and currently #4 in the popular list.

The best Tides of Numenera has is the basic game at #24, despite being 30% off.

It really says something about the quality of the latter game when it's new, has a bigger sale going on, and still can't come close to an enhanced edition of a game released in December 1999. Let's hear it for good old games.
Yes but one is €17 and the other €32. I think this plays a big role as well.
Post edited July 21, 2017 by Ricky_Bobby
ciemnogrodzianin: There will be no additional games. Weekly sales are now revealed once and last full week.
So much for that theory.
I asked to upgrade my Tyranny game for the Overlord edition and now...i don't have my pre-order items anymore.
Sent a ticket to support.

Seriously...do like Steam...give us a working upgrade thing.
ooh RPG :) ................... then I saw Oblivion was not on sale :(

Still some great games, but already have the ones I wanted from the list.
ciemnogrodzianin: There will be no additional games. Weekly sales are now revealed once and last full week.
fuzzknuckle: So much for that theory.
Well, falsified, indeed (: At least we know that there is nothing certain here, on GOG.
I know The Age of Decadence and Dungeon Rats are cheaper than PoE , Wasteland 2 , Torment , Tyrrany or Divinity Original Sin , but are they better than those ?
Painted_Doll: I know The Age of Decadence and Dungeon Rats are cheaper than PoE , Wasteland 2 , Torment , Tyrrany or Divinity Original Sin , but are they better than those ?
Not really the same type of games. Age of Decadence is all about the choices and figuring things out. Almost like a puzzle game. You can finish the game in serveral ways and without combat. Also it's not possible to see everything in one playthrough. One of thr best games I ever played.

Dungeon Rats is essentially spinoff game based on Age of Decedences combat system. Havent played it but I hear it's good.

PoE, Wasteland 2, Torment, Tyrrany are more like Baldur's Gate and similar games. Classic.

Definitely see some YouTube gameplay.
Nalkoden: Not really the same type of games. Age of Decadence is all about the choices and figuring things out. Almost like a puzzle game. You can finish the game in serveral ways and without combat. Also it's not possible to see everything in one playthrough. One of thr best games I ever played.

Dungeon Rats is essentially spinoff game based on Age of Decedences combat system. Havent played it but I hear it's good.

PoE, Wasteland 2, Torment, Tyrrany are more like Baldur's Gate and similar games. Classic.

Definitely see some YouTube gameplay.
Thanks .
Don't think it's been mentioned in the thread, but what are people's opinion about Two Worlds? Reviews are a bit split. Is it another handholder game?
Pangaea666: Don't think it's been mentioned in the thread, but what are people's opinion about Two Worlds? Reviews are a bit split. Is it another handholder game?
If you want one more review, here's mine from when I played it. Refers just to the base game.
In short, crappy imho. Actually quite liked the first, but this one... Conclusion: "Two Worlds II feels like a game released well before it was completed, but also one determined to “fix” almost everything that wasn’t broken in its predecessor, while doing little to nothing about what was."
Pangaea666: Don't think it's been mentioned in the thread, but what are people's opinion about Two Worlds? Reviews are a bit split. Is it another handholder game?
Cavalary: If you want one more review, here's mine from when I played it. Refers just to the base game.
In short, crappy imho. Actually quite liked the first, but this one... Conclusion: "Two Worlds II feels like a game released well before it was completed, but also one determined to “fix” almost everything that wasn’t broken in its predecessor, while doing little to nothing about what was."
I meant the first one actually, do you have a review of that?

However, I looked up some gameplay videos from youtube, and it really didn't look very good. AI looks beyond crap, enemies basically just standing there, and they've gone in hard with effects and lighting and such, with stuff flying around the main character a lot of the time (some type of shield I suppose?). Combined with what appears to be unison critiques of poor voice acting, dialogue and run-of-the-mill high fantasy story, it doesn't quite sound like a game for me.

Not sure what happened in the end, but I also noticed some talk of forcing microtransactions in the 2nd game. Don't want to support vile crap like that in any way, shape or form.

edit: I also miss GoodOldGOG :(
edit again: I see you have a review to Two Worlds, the first game, so I'll read that one ;)
Post edited July 23, 2017 by Pangaea666
What kind of game is We Are The Dwarves? Is it really an RPG? How does it play? What kind of save system does it have?
Pangaea666:
Woops, my bad, didn't notice you meant the first one.
Guess you read then, but just to say it here too, I rather liked the first one. Yeah, voice acting is terrible, AI won't win any prizes, pretty much no difficulty to it as a mage, so not for those wanting a challenge, and definitely generic story. But exploration felt pretty darn nice. Large, varied world almost completely open from the start. And riding (for transportation, not mounted combat) feels nice too. Get to exploring every nook and cranny, and going over all areas again at night if you want to also kill the ghosts, and you'll be popping back out after 100h. Or at least I did. Seem to remember 103h on save timer at the end?