It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When I change the audio language to English (while leaving UI and subtitles in Polish), it will save only for current session. Once I exit game and launch it again, all language settings are back to Polish.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
revanmj: When I change the audio language to English (while leaving UI and subtitles in Polish), it will save only for current session. Once I exit game and launch it again, all language settings are back to Polish.
You need to edit the "goggame-1423049311.info" file in the Cyberpunk 2077 folder, and change it from Russian to English and ru-RU to en-US
revanmj: When I change the audio language to English (while leaving UI and subtitles in Polish), it will save only for current session. Once I exit game and launch it again, all language settings are back to Polish.
hicham1234: You need to edit the "goggame-1423049311.info" file in the Cyberpunk 2077 folder, and change it from Russian to English and ru-RU to en-US
I'm using Polish/English, not Russian ...

Besides, it still doesn't work - with those set to English, I have to change UI/Subtitles to Polish on each launch. So launguage settings are simply broken.
Someone on the CDPRed forums found the solution for the GOG version.

You have to change all language entries in the goggame-1423049311.info to "*" like below:

{
"buildId": "53968439607309789",
"clientId": "53652320436400298",
"gameId": "1423049311",
"language": "*",
"languages": [
"*"
],
"name": "Cyberpunk 2077",
"osBitness": [
"64"
(...)
Then the game will finally remember language set in game.