It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So I am playing the GOG version, tried 2 different and firmware updated xbox one controllers. Wireless and wired.

The right trigger worked in the car for gas during the nomad intro for getting into NC.

When I had to hop out of the car after the border inspection chase, i thought it might just be scripted or something when i couldn't shoot back. But doing the VR sim afterwards... The right trigger wont let me shoot or melee.

Anyone know how to fix this?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Arcath: So I am playing the GOG version, tried 2 different and firmware updated xbox one controllers. Wireless and wired.

The right trigger worked in the car for gas during the nomad intro for getting into NC.

When I had to hop out of the car after the border inspection chase, i thought it might just be scripted or something when i couldn't shoot back. But doing the VR sim afterwards... The right trigger wont let me shoot or melee.

Anyone know how to fix this?
I have the exact same issue, could you resolve your problem anyhow?
Okay after spending my entire eve on that issue i got a solution

first of check your controller on this website -> gamepad-tester.com

in my case i only got 0,25 on both of my triggers (instead of 1,0)

thats why i could still drive with a car, but not quite as fast

in cyberpunk shooting seems to trigger at >0,75, which the controller couldnt reach

in my case i could resolv my problem as follows:

1. Uninstall every xbox controller related driver

2. install this xbox driver -> netzwelt.de/download/24627-treiber-xbox-one-controller.html

3. if you connect your controller via cable directly to you pc now the value should go up to 1,0

-> the problem seems to be in the wireless adapter

4. connect the wireless adapter and auto-install the drivers

5. navigate to the device manager -> you should have a usb device for you controller there -> select "select driver from from a list on the local computer" -> the driver name should be "XINPUT compatible HID device"

6. connect your controller wireless as usual