It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I saw a couple of questions in regards to cdkeys or other third party resellers pop up, so I think it's best if I clear things up here and perhaps help some of you avoid problems :)

Of course we encourage you to support us and CD PROJEKT group by buying directly in our GOG.COM store, but if you do decide to purchase a key for Cyberpunk 2077 or any other game via a third party reseller, remember that there is a risk they've been purchased with a stolen card (that means that the game may sooner or later disappear from your account if the owner of the card realizes this and issues a chargeback) or the code you are buying is simply fake.

For example, codes such as 9JM-6616D-211B9-FEA are not valid GOG codes.
Our codes are either 18 characters long (like retail codes for Cyberpunk 2077) or 20 characters long (like gift codes).

If you bought a retail copy of the game from an official source and the code is still invalid, contact the support of the place you purchased the game from

Don't let someone fool you! See you in Night City :)
Post edited December 11, 2020 by SmollestLight