It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Swedrami: Patience, people.

I'm sure there'll be Collector's Editions available in Europe, the Americas, Asia and whereever else CDPR plans to offer them for sale.

Just keep checking https://www.cyberpunk.net/.
Yep, I don't know why they are getting their knickers in a knot.

The official site already lists a retailer if you select Poland (which leads to a page that is not even up yet, haha). They are on it. Be patient peeps
nightfall117: CDPR on Twitter just said there will not be a PC collectors edition. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
just buy the ps4 edition if you want
Just set an Pre-Order. Retail Version from Amazon.de. Hope this is one with an GoG-Key?
I´m happy to be able to pre-Order the CE. There was much Action-RPGs (other Developers) without availible in Germany or PC.

Recently also stumbled over 1/6 figures provider. I noticed that mainly western blockbusters merchendise are represented; as well as some games.
From the witcher gabs there only the rigid collecting figures. (Unfortunately not in my favorite gear). Metro was not represented. Are articulated figures in scale 1/6 to Cypberpunk planned?
If GoG forum mods actually read this thread.

Please add collectors editions for pc for Europe. I wanted to buy that.
I am not going to buy a console version, while I want a Master race version.

So my question, will there be more editions for pc in Europe in due time? And if yes, when? (approximately).
Cause your website (cyberpunk.net), when I order through that, it states "coming soon". So I should hold out on pre ordering basically? That will be hard you know ;)

Other question, no season pass or a more expensive edtion where dlc's will be included? Cause in due time, there will be dlc's, I have no doubt. Cause the Witcher 3 ones where awesome.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by SleepyDutchNub
Would gladly pay extra for shipping if that is the reason why they do not want to make a pc collector edition, it looks great the promo video of the collector edition but it seems to be a pattern now big collector editions are only for the consoles these days, had hoped CD Project Red would be different.

I get that it is an added expense but it also shows PC is still considered a valid platform for developers, digital only just feels like i am renting the game only compared to having an actual copy in my hands from the developer and not just burnt disc place holder on my shelf i made my self.
Easy guys, there is a pc collectors edition. You can already order it on official site in Poland so I`m sure other locations will follow soon :)
Swedrami: Patience, people.

I'm sure there'll be Collector's Editions available in Europe, the Americas, Asia and whereever else CDPR plans to offer them for sale.

Just keep checking https://www.cyberpunk.net/.
I do sincerely hope that I can get the CE with a GOG key for PC.

Please, CDPR~!
Lokthey: Same. How do we secure this. Pls, get my money CDPR
really .. For real ??

with no impartial information about the actual quality of the game you feel they're entitled to your money.. They should make you honorary dumb-dumb of the month
Lokthey: Same. How do we secure this. Pls, get my money CDPR
Yeti575: really .. For real ??

with no impartial information about the actual quality of the game you feel they're entitled to your money.. They should make you honorary dumb-dumb of the month
I work in trust-coins. They have enough in the bank with me. As for you, keep it up dude. You are the obvious internet-must-be-right-think-like-me kinda dude. Without ur attempts at denigrating others you wouldnt be complete. I hope you get the love you need.
Game is out in 10'ish months. April 2020 according to Keanu Reeves.

Anyone wants to treat CD Project Group as bank, by handing them money for a product that won't release for nearly a year .. well it doesn't make much sense. At least not until the incentives outweigh the negatives of handing someone money, and getting nothing in return for a year.
NA is out of luck. There will be no PC CE in NA.

EDIT 11.06.: Nevermind, US will get physical copies.
Attachments:
Post edited June 11, 2019 by xgribbelfix
Any news on when we can get to preorder the collectors edition noticed as some people said on here Cyberpunk.net had it but no option to purchase on there at least not one i could see.
Alias117: Any news on when we can get to preorder the collectors edition noticed as some people said on here Cyberpunk.net had it but no option to purchase on there at least not one i could see.
You can check websites like Amazon and Best Buy.
Was more into supporting GoG if they had it not that interested in amazon and such, and not sure we have a best buy here in Denmark.
Noticed gamestop also has it listed and as 1999kr currently, but on cyberpunk.net it says coming soon and i would rather order it there since i am inside of the EU region so i should be able to order directly from the store page.

Ended up ordering it from Gamestop around 300 dollars so i hope that a good deal of that will go to Cd Project Red in the end.
Post edited June 11, 2019 by Alias117
If you're in the UK. GAME.co.uk had the Collector's Edition in stock for £249 about 30 minutes ago, because I bought one. If you are interested - good luck.