It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Maybe they are trying a No Man's Sky comeback after all.

https://www.glitched.online/cyberpunk-2077-biggest-update-yet-marketing-leaked/

"Biggest update yet"
"And there's more to come"

So I guess patch 1.3 is coming and it will be huge. And perhaps we will see some of those free DLCs after that.

But this is a leak, not official information. And as such, don't bet your money on it just yet.
frogthroat: Maybe they are trying a No Man's Sky comeback after all.

"Biggest update yet"

So I guess patch 1.3 is coming and it will be huge. And perhaps we will see some of those free DLCs after that.

But this is a leak, not official information. And as such, don't bet your money on it just yet.
This marketing campaign is rather old. The "biggest update yet" was just meant as a reminder for patch 1.2 as PC Games Hardware was confirmed by CDPR.

"There's more to come" may likely be a hint at the upcoming patch 1.3, but it doesn't say how big it will be.

"Biggest update yet"

SuccessDenied: This marketing campaign is rather old. The "biggest update yet" was just meant as a reminder for patch 1.2 as PC Games Hardware was confirmed by CDPR.

"There's more to come" may likely be a hint at the upcoming patch 1.3, but it doesn't say how big it will be.
I don't think it's referencing 1.2. The article is dated for today (July 8).

I don't think it's referencing 1.2. The article is dated for today (July 8).
And so is mine. And in this article CDPR confirms it was a marketing campaign meant for patch 1.2 and the PSN re-release.

Translated to english:
"This was a short marketing campaign, that we created as a reminder for Patch 1.2 and the fact that CP77 is available in digital stores for PC-, Xbox- and PlayStation gamers. Information about all future updates will be released in time on our official channels."
Post edited July 08, 2021 by SuccessDenied
SuccessDenied: a reminder for patch 1.2 as PC Games Hardware was confirmed by CDPR.
Ah, that clarifies it, then. Thanks for the link. It indeed verwirrt me.
J Lo: I don't think it's referencing 1.2. The article is dated for today (July 8).
It's a another example of gaming journalists taking the first rumor they can find and rolling with it, somebody posted on reddit and other places screenshots of an old marketing campaign and everybody ran with it as if it was something new without checking first with CDPR.
Post edited July 09, 2021 by Gersen
Now, we're even letting each other down with false claims.
I don't know how it's possible, but we'll find ways to drive the game further down the sewer
Regardless of whether this was related to 1.2 or not, I still believe CDPR will make an NMS turnaround in time with free DLCs and expansions. It'd only make sense, really.

"Biggest update yet"

Did people learn absolutely nothing from this game about the pitfalls of the "hype" train?
Heartstopper: Did people learn absolutely nothing from this game about the pitfalls of the "hype" train?
You would count this as a hype train? How mild would a reaction have to be to count in your books as "cautiously optimistic"?
JakobFel: Regardless of whether this was related to 1.2 or not, I still believe CDPR will make an NMS turnaround in time with free DLCs and expansions. It'd only make sense, really.
They don't really have much choice but to make one the way i see it.
CDPR doesn't have enough legs to stand on, I don't think they can afford to cut one off.