It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I can´t preorder this. It´s available if I switch to "poland" on cyberpunk.net but then in delivery adress i can change country to Spain :/ An if i switch to "spain" (where i live) i got "coming soon".

Where i can got this?
You made the same mistake as me. Thought the place to go was the official page, but we should have been going to Amazon or GAME or other retailers yesterday. The official page said "Coming Soon" because the web page wasn't updated until this afternoon!!!!
UK_John: You made the same mistake as me. Thought the place to go was the official page, but we should have been going to Amazon or GAME or other retailers yesterday. The official page said "Coming Soon" because the web page wasn't updated until this afternoon!!!!
Too bad developers and publishers can't predict how popular a freaking $250 COLLECTOR'S EDITION could be!

It would've been a HUGE risk to CDP to produce tons and tons and tons of those statues and then find that half of
them are sitting on shelves in stores. Can you imagine how bad that would seem and all the news stories on
websites like Kotaku and Polygon of how, "it seems CDP's gamble didn't pay off. BUUHUU!" or something.

"Coming soon" probably means exactly that. More will come. Have you seen the merch store? How it's constantly
sold out of it's merch almost immediately after restocking? It is not an easy process to produce those things like on a conveyor belt in a factory. It's not that easy to turn production up to eleven. It is not easy to predict a landslide coming to rip hundreds of dollars worth of shit from your hands and having money rolls thrown at you. Like I said before, the risks are too numerous to invest HUGELY in something unknown and unquantifiable like that.

The only ones I'm sorry for are the US PC people who never got a chance to get a collector's edition directly because of Warner Bro's.
UK_John: You made the same mistake as me. Thought the place to go was the official page, but we should have been going to Amazon or GAME or other retailers yesterday. The official page said "Coming Soon" because the web page wasn't updated until this afternoon!!!!
smitemus: Too bad developers and publishers can't predict how popular a freaking $250 COLLECTOR'S EDITION could be!

It would've been a HUGE risk to CDP to produce tons and tons and tons of those statues and then find that half of
them are sitting on shelves in stores. Can you imagine how bad that would seem and all the news stories on
websites like Kotaku and Polygon of how, "it seems CDP's gamble didn't pay off. BUUHUU!" or something.

"Coming soon" probably means exactly that. More will come. Have you seen the merch store? How it's constantly
sold out of it's merch almost immediately after restocking? It is not an easy process to produce those things like on a conveyor belt in a factory. It's not that easy to turn production up to eleven. It is not easy to predict a landslide coming to rip hundreds of dollars worth of shit from your hands and having money rolls thrown at you. Like I said before, the risks are too numerous to invest HUGELY in something unknown and unquantifiable like that.

The only ones I'm sorry for are the US PC people who never got a chance to get a collector's edition directly because of Warner Bro's.
But to not update the official page, when on GOG's home page they make a big deal of all the money going to CD Projekt RED if you buy from them, and not being told on the official page that you need to buy from GAME or Amazon etc, but not them, but just say "coming soon", and also having an understanding from prior experience with the Witcher 3 Collector's Edition and still selling out in 20 minutes, and finally not having a 'made to order' system, so you get the pre-orders and know you have until April 2020 to manufacture and ship them are ALL CDPR's fault! So I am mightily disappointed in them on behalf of European customers who should have had a fair chance to get the CE by getting the correct and speedy info from CDPR's office order page!
I don't understand how the hell you can take pre-orders, have such a far out release date, and not have the ability to make the items required for the collector's edition in the required amount of time.

Hell, all they had to do was decide "this is what we're doing for the collector's set". Put it on pre-order for the entirety of last year and then LOCK it. No more pre-orders.

That should have been plenty of time and they likely would have made a truck load of money up front.
smitemus: Too bad developers and publishers can't predict how popular a freaking $250 COLLECTOR'S EDITION could be!

UK_John: But to not update the official page, when on GOG's home page they make a big deal of all the money going to CD Projekt RED if you buy from them, and not being told on the official page that you need to buy from GAME or Amazon etc, but not them, but just say "coming soon", and also having an understanding from prior experience with the Witcher 3 Collector's Edition and still selling out in 20 minutes, and finally not having a 'made to order' system, so you get the pre-orders and know you have until April 2020 to manufacture and ship them are ALL CDPR's fault! So I am mightily disappointed in them on behalf of European customers who should have had a fair chance to get the CE by getting the correct and speedy info from CDPR's office order page!
This is WAAAYY bigger than Witcher 3, and the sales targets? They're probably being blown away already. I bet they knew that this was going to be massive but not this massive of a thing. The game is 10 months out like you said so it's not unreasonable to think that things will change during that time. Maybe they'll be able to ramp up production and be confident that the CE will sell like hotcakes for the whole time we wait for the game. Maybe they'll come to new agreements with WB and get that PC CE to US too. Anything can happen and it seems everything just happened too fast this past day.