It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all, is it possible to launch Cyberpunk 2077 without the Red launcher but with all the functionality of GoG still available (such as the overlay, achievements, etc.)?
I tried with the launch options (--launcher-skip and also -skipStartScreen) and launching the game directly from the exe file, but in both cases, the GoG functionality doesn’t work.
N.B. I don’t want to use mods
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Could this work for you?

https://www.gog.com/forum/cyberpunk_2077/another_launcher/post9
Hi darniil, thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I’ve already tried your solution. The game launches without the launcher, but the GoG functionality doesn’t work
Hmm. I'm not sure what you mean by "GoG functionality", then. Can you explain?
1: Load Galaxy
2: Click on "Installed" tab
3: Click on "Cyberpunk 2077"
4: click on sliders at top that offer extra options
5: Click on Manage
6: Click on Configure Installation
7: Click on "Features"
8: Under executables/arguments, look around for "Default Executable" and click on "Duplicate" just under it
9: New executable will populate. Left click on "Arguments" line, so you can type into it
10: Type this EXACTLY without quotes: "--launcher-skip"
11: Click on "Default executable" underneath the second executable that you just modified
12: Click "OK" at the bottom
13: Launch CP2077 to test this, it should work
14: Double check the flow here, and make sure you followed it correctly.

----

I was sure the launcher wasn't skippable, but apparently it is, thanks to another thread that was posted by another user.
They buried the way to turn it off through way too many steps, but it only takes about 2 minutes when you figure out where everything is.

GL HF
Post edited April 12, 2024 by HolisticGaming
darniil: Hmm. I'm not sure what you mean by "GoG functionality", then. Can you explain?
I mean the overlay, achievements, chat..
If I use the launch options (in this case --launcher-skip -skipStartScreen) all of this features don't work.
I've attached a screen of the error message. It's in italian so let me translate for you:
To receive the rewards, start the game from GOG GALAXY 2.0 after logging into your account.
HolisticGaming: 1: Load Galaxy
2: Click on "Installed" tab
3: Click on "Cyberpunk 2077"
4: click on sliders at top that offer extra options
5: Click on Manage
6: Click on Configure Installation
7: Click on "Features"
8: Under executables/arguments, look around for "Default Executable" and click on "Duplicate" just under it
9: New executable will populate. Left click on "Arguments" line, so you can type into it
10: Type this EXACTLY without quotes: "--launcher-skip"
11: Click on "Default executable" underneath the second executable that you just modified
12: Click "OK" at the bottom
13: Launch CP2077 to test this, it should work
14: Double check the flow here, and make sure you followed it correctly.

----

I was sure the launcher wasn't skippable, but apparently it is, thanks to another thread that was posted by another user.
They buried the way to turn it off through way too many steps, but it only takes about 2 minutes when you figure out where everything is.

GL HF
Hi Holistic, thanks for the reply, but this isn’t a solution for my problem. I’m aware of how to skip the launcher. My issue is that the GOG overlay doesn’t work if I use the launch options
Attachments:
Post edited April 13, 2024 by Raffox
Okay then it seems you have a different problem than I do, as the overlay works with those launch options for me... Sorry.