It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Will there be a Cyberpunk Cyber Monday discount?
Highly unlikely as the game releases after Cyber Monday.
Yeah, but, a pre order Cyber Monday discount would be interesting... you know? Great for marketing too...
Post edited November 20, 2020 by pipboy10000
pipboy10000: Yeah, but, a pre order Cyber Monday discount would be interesting... you know? Great for marketing too...
99% unlikely. It's not even out yet. When's the last time you saw a game that wasn't out, wasn't even playable, go on sale prior to its launch. That's like shooting themselves in the foot. They don't need more marketing by now, it's so hyped and everyone is ready. If your reasoning is because you yourself want it cheaper, just say so. But sorry, it's not going to happen.
And, of course, those who already pre ordered the game at full price would be rewarded somehow!
Post edited November 21, 2020 by pipboy10000
pipboy10000: Yeah, but, a pre order Cyber Monday discount would be interesting... you know? Great for marketing too...
Varell: 99% unlikely. It's not even out yet. When's the last time you saw a game that wasn't out, wasn't even playable, go on sale prior to its launch. That's like shooting themselves in the foot. They don't need more marketing by now, it's so hyped and everyone is ready. If your reasoning is because you yourself want it cheaper, just say so. But sorry, it's not going to happen.
Couldn't agree with you more!
Varell: 99% unlikely. It's not even out yet. When's the last time you saw a game that wasn't out, wasn't even playable, go on sale prior to its launch. That's like shooting themselves in the foot. They don't need more marketing by now, it's so hyped and everyone is ready. If your reasoning is because you yourself want it cheaper, just say so. But sorry, it's not going to happen.
sashimiesx: Couldn't agree with you more!
Well, let‘s wait until CD confirms something
Extremely wishful thinking. There will be no discount on Cyber Monday.
pipboy10000: Will there be a Cyberpunk Cyber Monday discount?
I wouldn't expect any sort of discount (other than possibly a general pre-order discount perhaps) this close to release-day.
That would be the first time GOG does a sale on a pre-order so I don't think so.

And it would probably be the straw that breaks the camel's back for me personally, I'd cancel my boxed pre-order then and not buy Cyberpunk 2077 on launch. I can probably wait for the Game of the Year edition or whatever, and perhaps even until that gets a decent sale.
its on sale here in sweden on ps and xbox.. 499 sek (58 usd) instead of 579 sek (68 usd).