It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello there,

will the cyberpunk expansion receive an physical release like the 2 main DLCs for the Witcher 3?

King regards
Wondering the same. CP2077 in Poland had physical release. It would be great if Phantom Liberty had it too!
Prometheus2k4: Hello there,

will the cyberpunk expansion receive an physical release like the 2 main DLCs for the Witcher 3?

King regards
Possible, but with the direction games are going everything will be digital download and even if a Physical CD is released it'll likely just carry a key to download the game.
I am wondeing as well, if they will release it. If they do depending on the extras i might get it on release date, otherwise a big price drop will suffice. I bought the collector's edition and also a physical copy of the game so i have already gave it a huge amount of support so 30 euros for a dlc without physical edition sounds too much for me.