It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

THE GAME COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING PHYSICAL ITEMS:

CASE WITH GAME DISCS

REVERSIBLE COVER

WORLD COMPENDIUM DETAILING THE GAME’S SETTING AND LORE

POSTCARDS FROM NIGHT CITY

MAP OF NIGHT CITY

STICKERS

Do we get this physical goods if we buy the game here in GOG or do you only get them with the console versions? Are the only thing we get by buying it here is the digital goods? If so then this has been horrible explained by CD Project
Ennoiae: THE GAME COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING PHYSICAL ITEMS:

CASE WITH GAME DISCS

REVERSIBLE COVER

MAP OF NIGHT CITY

STICKERS

Do we get this physical goods if we buy the game here in GOG or do you only get them with the console versions? Are the only thing we get by buying it here is the digital goods? If so then this has been horrible explained by CD Project
Where does it say it has game discs? Its on the box "digital download" and the twitter acc. confirmed its just a code (which btw is a shame :/ )

But I too wonder about the compendium/postcard and the map of night city. If its physical goodies I might wanna go for the physical copy.

But since its just a code I might as well get it digitally and apparently support the devs 100%.

I mean I feel like the physical versions do have physical goodies but if its just downloadable stuff then I might as well get the GoG version directly.

Also, do pre-order people of physical copies get the GoG pre-order boni as well? It feels like, regardless what version I pick (physical or digital) i seem to miss out on stuff.

The CEs are either already sold out in my region or not available as of yet
Ennoiae: THE GAME COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING PHYSICAL ITEMS:

CASE WITH GAME DISCS

REVERSIBLE COVER

MAP OF NIGHT CITY

STICKERS

Rivian2805: Where does it say it has game discs? Its on the box "digital download" and the twitter acc. confirmed its just a code (which btw is a shame :/ )

But I too wonder about the compendium/postcard and the map of night city. If its physical goodies I might wanna go for the physical copy.

But since its just a code I might as well get it digitally and apparently support the devs 100%.

I mean I feel like the physical versions do have physical goodies but if its just downloadable stuff then I might as well get the GoG version directly.

Also, do pre-order people of physical copies get the GoG pre-order boni as well? It feels like, regardless what version I pick (physical or digital) i seem to miss out on stuff.

I got it from this website, https://www.cyberpunk.net/us/en/pre-order

And I also wanted to buy it here to support the devs 100%, but I'm left confused with what we get. Hopefully we get and clarification on this.

Also buying the game through GOG we apparently get a voucher for a discount on their store but those in the US/Mexico/Canada wouldn't be able to use it since they don't ship over here. They really need to clarify all of this.
Post edited June 11, 2019 by Ennoiae
Rivian2805: Where does it say it has game discs? Its on the box "digital download" and the twitter acc. confirmed its just a code (which btw is a shame :/ )

Ennoiae: I got it from this website, https://www.cyberpunk.net/us/en/pre-order

And I also wanted to buy it here to support the devs 100%, but I'm left confused with what we get. Hopefully we get and clarification on this.

Also buying the game through GOG we apparently get a voucher for a discount on their store but those in the US/Mexico/Canada wouldn't be able to use it since they don't ship over here. They really need to clarify all of this.
pc version does not seem to have discs.

https://twitter.com/Marcin360/status/1137889151985082368

If it had discs like witcher 3 it would have been a no brainer but since I always planned to get it on GoG anyway, im really torn now. I like phyiscal more but its always a hassle to get it day 1 and the whole bonus stuff is not clear enough as of yet.
Ennoiae: I got it from this website, https://www.cyberpunk.net/us/en/pre-order

Rivian2805: pc version does not seem to have discs.

https://twitter.com/Marcin360/status/1137889151985082368

If it had discs like witcher 3 it would have been a no brainer but since I always planned to get it on GoG anyway, im really torn now. I like phyiscal more but its always a hassle to get it day 1 and the whole bonus stuff is not clear enough as of yet.
Thank you for the link. I also like the physical game more, but oh well. Now what still is not completely clear to me is if the physical items are only if you buy the game for a console or non NA PC, It would be nice if they made that clear as well. I guess I will postpone my purchase until we get more answers and a much clearer statement on this. Oh and thank you for the answers buddy