It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In the latest version of the game (2.12) I've found a storyline bug.
In quest "Pickup" When you decide to take a shard from Meredith and pay with it for the Flathead without stripping the virus and decide to free brick through the quest (by turning-off the explosive, finding code, freeing and talking him), then at the end of the Pickup quest you talk first with Meredith, Jackie and lastly with Dexter. After that I saved and in the save file you can find string q003_brick_dead with value of 1.
So Brick dies after the quest is over anyway.

I've first found-out after I found his urn after the completion of The Heist and wanted to change the outcome, since I saved Brick afterall (some 7 hours of gaming later). Turns I cannot. I've reported this to CDPR support. When I asked when this bug will be repaired, I got this reply:

Date 29.03.2024 16:11:09
Subject Re: #42809 - en - Cyberpunk 2077 - PC - GAMEPLAY - [2024-03-12 01:27]

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Currently the focus of our development team is on our upcoming projects. I recommend following our official channels for up-to-date info on our plans:

CD PROJEKT RED's website
Cyberpunk 2077's website
Cyberpunk 2077 on Twitter/X
Cyberpunk 2077 on Facebook
Cyberpunk 2077 on Threads

Best regards,
Cheesevendor

CD PROJEKT RED
TECHNICAL SUPPORT
support.cdprojektred.com
playgwent.com | thewitcher.com | cyberpunk.net
en.cdprojektred.com | cdprojekt.com | gog.com
CD PROJEKT SA | street Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warsaw, Poland

So, from the reply I can only conclude, that the famous CDPR does not care about its own bugs anymore, so any effort you put into future reporting is futile. I probably would say nothing if the bug was a one-time glitch, but this is a story line bug with repercussions further into the story (you lose Maelstrom merchant and Maelstrom member will hunt you in the streets).
As a consequence of this and their damned RedLauncher, my opinion on this developers is falling way down. CDPR is not better in any way than Ubisoft, EA and others.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply