It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Any news on FSR 3 with Frame Gen? Waiting to dive into the new addon which I bought at release. Would love to run frame gen with it on my 7900xt.
Brashen: Any news on FSR 3 with Frame Gen? Waiting to dive into the new addon which I bought at release. Would love to run frame gen with it on my 7900xt.
There's no ETA, just a note that it's coming eventually.

Source: https://www.amd.com/en/products/graphics/technologies/fidelityfx/super-resolution.html#games
Attachments:
fsr_3.png (195 Kb)
Brashen: Any news on FSR 3 with Frame Gen? Waiting to dive into the new addon which I bought at release. Would love to run frame gen with it on my 7900xt.
I'm wondering the same. I play the game with an old RX 470 and barely can hold 30 FPS with medium settings and FSR 2.1. Tried a mod with the FSR 3 features and the performance is much better, achieving 50 stable FPS, and without using Frame Generation since it can provoke some stuttering running under 60. But it was just a mod, so I can't wait for an official update.