It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is it just me or is Galaxy giving notifications about outdated graphics drivers even when you have Cyberpunk 2077's menu open, even though you have the latest available ones? I can't seem to figure it out, I checked directly via the Nvidia site, as well as GeForce Experience, and thus I was able to double-verify that I have the latest driver, yet I'm getting a small, yellow banner across the bottom of the client telling me that I should update my drivers for the best experience. This didn't start happening until after the 1.2 patch.

If anyone else is getting this issue and has a solution, I'd really appreciate hearing it. It's not a huge deal but it's still quite annoying. I suppose it's possible since I'm running everything on Windows 7 (when Galaxy and 2077 are recommended for 10) but I doubt it, given the fact that this never happened until the launch of the 1.2 patch.
This question / problem has been solved by Crawdaddy79image
JakobFel: Is it just me or is Galaxy giving notifications about outdated graphics drivers even when you have Cyberpunk 2077's menu open, even though you have the latest available ones? I can't seem to figure it out, I checked directly via the Nvidia site, as well as GeForce Experience, and thus I was able to double-verify that I have the latest driver, yet I'm getting a small, yellow banner across the bottom of the client telling me that I should update my drivers for the best experience. This didn't start happening until after the 1.2 patch.

If anyone else is getting this issue and has a solution, I'd really appreciate hearing it. It's not a huge deal but it's still quite annoying. I suppose it's possible since I'm running everything on Windows 7 (when Galaxy and 2077 are recommended for 10) but I doubt it, given the fact that this never happened until the launch of the 1.2 patch.
The banner is a feature added with the 1.2 patch.

Also just checked nvidia's site. If you haven't updated your drivers in the last 24 hours, you should check again because a new one is out today.
JakobFel: Is it just me or is Galaxy giving notifications about outdated graphics drivers even when you have Cyberpunk 2077's menu open, even though you have the latest available ones? I can't seem to figure it out, I checked directly via the Nvidia site, as well as GeForce Experience, and thus I was able to double-verify that I have the latest driver, yet I'm getting a small, yellow banner across the bottom of the client telling me that I should update my drivers for the best experience. This didn't start happening until after the 1.2 patch.

Crawdaddy79: The banner is a feature added with the 1.2 patch.

Also just checked nvidia's site. If you haven't updated your drivers in the last 24 hours, you should check again because a new one is out today.
Ah yeah, I saw the popup from GeForce Experience just now. Thanks!
Crawdaddy79: The banner is a feature added with the 1.2 patch.

JakobFel: Ah yeah, I saw the popup from GeForce Experience just now. Thanks!
I've an issue with the banner too. My graphics card is an AMD RX6800 with last drivers. How can I disable the banner?
Thanks in advance.
JakobFel: Ah yeah, I saw the popup from GeForce Experience just now. Thanks!
Jurdan_Berrio: I've an issue with the banner too. My graphics card is an AMD RX6800 with last drivers. How can I disable the banner?
Thanks in advance.
If you're running Windows 7, I'm afraid you may be out of luck. I got in contact with support and they did their best to fix the issue but they believe it's because Galaxy 2.0 is technically only supported on 8 and up. I'm also no longer able to launch the game via Galaxy, only directly through the executable.
Jurdan_Berrio: I've an issue with the banner too. My graphics card is an AMD RX6800 with last drivers. How can I disable the banner?
Thanks in advance.
JakobFel: If you're running Windows 7, I'm afraid you may be out of luck. I got in contact with support and they did their best to fix the issue but they believe it's because Galaxy 2.0 is technically only supported on 8 and up. I'm also no longer able to launch the game via Galaxy, only directly through the executable.
I’m running Windows 10… Thanks a lot for your replay anyway!!
JakobFel: If you're running Windows 7, I'm afraid you may be out of luck. I got in contact with support and they did their best to fix the issue but they believe it's because Galaxy 2.0 is technically only supported on 8 and up. I'm also no longer able to launch the game via Galaxy, only directly through the executable.
Jurdan_Berrio: I’m running Windows 10… Thanks a lot for your replay anyway!!
Oh, then maybe you could contact support and they'd be able to help? :)