It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've been playing the past week with no mods and recently decided to advance through the intro area. After leaving the apartment, the game will crash within 2 minutes. I've tried removing path tracing, turning down the settings and reinstalling, all of which don't fix the issue.
I have never tried using mods with my game and am playing through GOG if that matters.
It's kind of crazy that I experienced no issues back when the game launched on the PC to now experiencing what everyone else used to as far are crashing goes.
Does anyone know what could possibly be going on?
subtle_shade: I've been playing the past week with no mods and recently decided to advance through the intro area. After leaving the apartment, the game will crash within 2 minutes. I've tried removing path tracing, turning down the settings and reinstalling, all of which don't fix the issue.
I have never tried using mods with my game and am playing through GOG if that matters.
It's kind of crazy that I experienced no issues back when the game launched on the PC to now experiencing what everyone else used to as far are crashing goes.
Does anyone know what could possibly be going on?
Try uninstalling GPU drivers using DDU and then install the latest drivers.
Don't run unnecessary programs in the background.
Maybe run memtest86.
I "just" started playing for the first time, 55 hours 0 crashes *knock on wood*.