It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Please help!! I keep trying to log in to "My Rewards" to get the new free Cyberpunk and Phantom Liberty items but the website keeps telling me to "please login with the account you bought Cyberpunk with" or whatever. There IS no other account. I linked this over a year ago initially and it worked at that time. But now no matter how many times I try, I confirm the login pop-up for GOG.com and it then takes me back to the Cyberpunk website telling me it's the wrong account. WTF do I do?? Do I need to reach out to the Cyberpunk.net guys somehow? This SUCKS!! There's literally no other account email/password to try.

Help! Thanks in advance!
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Same issue as above, really getting seriously peeved.
STILL having this STUPID freaking issue, WTFH people?
I hope this is only temporary solution. It is unintuitive and potentially dangerous. I bought DLC on GOG so it is logical download my godies like OST here.
discob0nes: Please help!! I keep trying to log in to "My Rewards" to get the new free Cyberpunk and Phantom Liberty items but the website keeps telling me to "please login with the account you bought Cyberpunk with" or whatever. There IS no other account. I linked this over a year ago initially and it worked at that time. But now no matter how many times I try, I confirm the login pop-up for GOG.com and it then takes me back to the Cyberpunk website telling me it's the wrong account. WTF do I do?? Do I need to reach out to the Cyberpunk.net guys somehow? This SUCKS!! There's literally no other account email/password to try.

Help! Thanks in advance!
when are they going to fix this? i just tried to link my account for xbox and i was denied. total bullshit!
If this is about getting the "exclusive" ingame items, like the Wolf School jacket, then I recommend installing CET instead, and add the items to your character through the console.
uranmorte: I hope this is only temporary solution. It is unintuitive and potentially dangerous. I bought DLC on GOG so it is logical download my godies like OST here.
What are you talking about?
uranmorte: I hope this is only temporary solution. It is unintuitive and potentially dangerous. I bought DLC on GOG so it is logical download my godies like OST here.
seednx: What are you talking about?
I think he's talking about how he should be able to download any DLC items or goodies here on GoG directly, and not having to resort to a 3rd party website.

Hard to say for sure, because the grammar was atrocious.

EDIT:
Again, back to the CET console. It has everything.
Post edited April 30, 2024 by PaladinNO