It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not planning on buying this game anytime soon, too expensive right now and still has issues.

However simply by allowing the predominantly negative reviews to remain clearly visible on the store page increases my respect for CD Projekt.

It's sad that I even notice this, but these days so many companies produce subpar games and then do everything in their power to stop this impacting on sales including 'pushing down' negative reviews.

It shows higher integrity then the usual of large game developers (not that high a bar, I know) to not shirk away from this and allow the flaws of your flagship product to be aired by so many reviews on the companies own store.

It simply gives me an informed view of the game before I buy. So if I do buy, I know what I'm getting into. So many developers can't even grasp this basic point.
I'm currently taking business courses and one thing they stress in the PR-related lessons is that leaving negative reviews -- or at least some of them -- is actually very beneficial to your company for the reasons you stated. It also gives the company the opportunity to improve upon the complaints AND to reach out to those who issue the complaints.

I do wish that some of the blatant hate would be removed (as much of the criticism for the game has been) but fair is fair, I suppose, and they'd end up looking bad if they removed any of it.
Post edited July 18, 2021 by JakobFel