It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I recently bought the collectors edition for Cyberpunk 2077. Since I don't have space for the statues I packed the box up again but I forgot to take out the gamebox.

Does anyone know how long the keys are valid? I might leave it in the box till I get a new pc in a few years.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I don't think they've given any ETA for when game keys/CE keys expire, but I believe it's typically 1-2 years after launch.

If you're definitely going to redeem them at some point, might as well redeem them now and just have them sit on your GOG account.

If not, or you're not sure, then I'd say you're probably safe at least till December. It's possible I'm wrong, but GOG/CDPR tends to be more liberal than most companies with how long their keys last afaik.

-sim