It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hey there CDPR. i hope you guys actually look at these posts because i have some serious feedback for you: my game works perfectly. i don't know why but i have had absolutely none of the problems everyone else seems to be encountering. i don't know if its my hardware or the fact that i left the game on the default settings or what but the game runs smooth as butter for me. if there is some kind of survey tool i can use to get you guys a report on my setup to help diagnose what's wrong with others i am more then happy to help. :)

and as far as the game it self? I LOVE IT! i have not had this much fun since the first time i played an elder scrolls game. seriously this game has given me laughs, made me sad, gotten my heart racing in suspense and everything in between. i have not been able to play anything else and i am really looking forward to where this goes in the future.

which leads me to my next point: DO NOT GIVE UP ON THIS GAME! this game is pure gold but it definitely needs some polish on it. stick with it. people like to whine and make snap judgments. keep at it with this one and they will change their minds. if no mans sky could recover from their train wreck of a launch, you and cyberpunk can recover from this. seriously, i have been gaming for over 25 years and, in my humble opinion, this game can definitely make game of the year with some work. doctor suess once said (and i'm paraphrasing a bit) "be yourself always. the people who matter don't mind and the people who mind don't matter." you guys are a trusted studio, even after this less then stellar launch and i trust you guys to get this game where you want it to be and do what you want it to do.

that being said i have a few things i would like to suggest. mostly quality of life stuff.

1. let us change our characters looks anytime via some kind of surgeon. adding this function to the ripperdocs would seem to make the most sense to me but others may disagree. but this needs to be added in. self customization is a major theme of the game and having this missing seems to be a rather glaring mistake.

2. add in some form of nightvision to the optics. this is just an obvious thing to add in. the game is dark as hell in some places and perfectly lit in others. having a few vision mode you can install and switch between would make a lot of sense "in universe" and make a lot of people very happy.

3. the minimap need to zoom out a bit when you get into a vehicle and zoom out further the faster you are moving. this is how real gps works and how it works in basically every other semi modern open world city game.

4. radiohead. i got tech in my brain. seems like being able to listen to music without a car or headphones would be one of the first things people do. which leads me to. . .

5. we need a custom radio station that we can add songs to from the games list and (on pc at least) from our computers.

6. as much i like and respect the commitment to first person view, having the option to play the game like a third person cover shooter would be nice especially since most, if not all, of the needed animation are already ingame. put a warning on the setting saying thats not how you want us to play but let us play that way if we want. i like the fist person view most times but i would like to be in third person for melee fights. not everybody will use it but having the option is always nice.

7. encounter with ciri. i know! i know! you guys probably dont want to hear anymore about this but seriously having a ciri encounter ingame while shes hiding that leaves V thinking "WTF just happened?" would be awesome and bit of great fan service. i know this will probably not happen but i can still hope. XD

8. better map markers. the fast travel points are good and all but clearly marking things by the name of the place would be nice. example: instead of every bar symbol having the word bar next to it put the name of the bar or club.

well thats all for now. seriously tho CDPR, dont get discouraged by the response this game has gotten so far. people love to complain but a lot of us are extremely happy with this game.
DERPY_SMOOG: hey there CDPR. i hope you guys actually look at these posts...
+1

Im with you, i really dont understand the people complaining... :(
If you want CDPR to take notice then you might as well write on their forum, not here, because this is GOG

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?forums/general_cp/
DERPY_SMOOG: hey there CDPR. i hope you guys actually look at these posts because i have some serious feedback for you: my game works perfectly. i don't know why but i have had absolutely none of the problems everyone else seems to be encountering. i don't know if its my hardware or the fact that i left the game on the default settings or what but the game runs smooth as butter for me. if there is some kind of survey tool i can use to get you guys a report on my setup to help diagnose what's wrong with others i am more then happy to help. :)
Same here, almost no issues, not a single crash in over 70 hours of play time. I am for the most part using default settings except some graphics changes.
DERPY_SMOOG: and as far as the game it self? I LOVE IT! i have not had this much fun since the first time i played an elder scrolls game. seriously this game has given me laughs, made me sad, gotten my heart racing in suspense and everything in between. i have not been able to play anything else and i am really looking forward to where this goes in the future.
I agree, the game is very good in my opinion, better than expected.
DERPY_SMOOG: 1. let us change our characters looks anytime via some kind of surgeon. adding this function to the ripperdocs would seem to make the most sense to me but others may disagree. but this needs to be added in. self customization is a major theme of the game and having this missing seems to be a rather glaring mistake.
Yeah, this would definitely be a nice addition, I am fairly sure it is on their nice to have list.
DERPY_SMOOG: 2. add in some form of nightvision to the optics. this is just an obvious thing to add in. the game is dark as hell in some places and perfectly lit in others. having a few vision mode you can install and switch between would make a lot of sense "in universe" and make a lot of people very happy.
Yes, this needs to be added big time, some places are just way to dark.
DERPY_SMOOG: 4. radiohead. i got tech in my brain. seems like being able to listen to music without a car or headphones would be one of the first things people do. which leads me to. . .
Yeah, your character already has a mic and a speaker "in his brain", given that you can do phonecalls and stuff in cyberspace.
DERPY_SMOOG: 5. we need a custom radio station that we can add songs to from the games list and (on pc at least) from our computers.
Nice addition I would guess for many, though I personally do not use these.
DERPY_SMOOG: 6. as much i like and respect the commitment to first person view, having the option to play the game like a third person cover shooter would be nice especially since most, if not all, of the needed animation are already ingame. put a warning on the setting saying thats not how you want us to play but let us play that way if we want. i like the fist person view most times but i would like to be in third person for melee fights. not everybody will use it but having the option is always nice.
I often like to play in 3rd person, totally would like to see this ingame.

Few more things I would like to see:
* I would like to fast travel from anywhere to fast travel points
*Ability to make vehicles my own after I take out the owner (gang dudes)
* Gang retaliation, that would be awesome
* More crafting
* More boss fights
* Boss fight loot drops
* Attribute/Skill based quests
* More class based quests
* And more I don´t remember :)

I am sure they have a ton of stuff on their future plan, I am looking forward to seeing the future of this game, I have really enjoyed the game so far even though there are glitches in there that need to be ironed out.

P.s I am loving the stealth in this game. Pinging stuff and then sniping them with a high powered sniper rifle through walls.
Post edited December 23, 2020 by halldojo
I'm with you. I love the game, but I've got a few things I'd like to add too.

- Map coords

- custom paint on weapons and cars

- customize buttons for controller. I know there's a mod, but there's really no excuse for this not to be officially part of the game

- third person perspective. Makes sneaking a little easier. Also, TPP is generally speaking more controller friendly

- an option to display safehouses only on the map

- buddying up with a certain gang, corp, or faction would give access to different tech. Can also call in a favour for support.

- B is crouch, and tapping it twice is dodge. I would like the option to be able to switch this. It's really irritating when I try to dodge but crouch instead.

- flamethrowers and molotovs

- the ability to build a nuke
DERPY_SMOOG: 1. let us change our characters looks anytime via some kind of surgeon. adding this function to the ripperdocs would seem to make the most sense to me but others may disagree. but this needs to be added in. self customization is a major theme of the game and having this missing seems to be a rather glaring mistake.
Cyberpunk has biosculpting, which should really be in the game.

2. add in some form of nightvision to the optics. this is just an obvious thing to add in. the game is dark as hell in some places and perfectly lit in others. having a few vision mode you can install and switch between would make a lot of sense "in universe" and make a lot of people very happy.
Infrared is an optional mod to the optics in tabletop. The scanner can kind of do a similar thing by highlighting enemies, but full infrared would be nice (and it's not like the filter isn't already there given we can use it in braindances). Not sure about other modes; physics is a thing, and one of the reasons it's rare in tabletop is there's a pretty limited space for additions to your optic hardware unless you're happy with the idea of a frontal lobotomy.
sanscript: If you want CDPR to take notice then you might as well write on their forum, not here, because this is GOG

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?forums/general_cp/
i tried to make an account there and it just would not let me. i dont know what the issue is. i wanted to post there but apparently they dont want to let me make an account. but they own GOG so i hope they will see this eventually. :)
Post edited December 24, 2020 by DERPY_SMOOG
DERPY_SMOOG: i tried to make an account there and it just would not let me. i dont know what the issue is. i wanted to post there but apparently they dont want to let me make an account. but they own GOG so i hope they will see this eventually. :)
No, they don't.

That's a common misconception. GOG (CD Projekt Blue, digital distribution) have their own decisions, and CDPR (CD Projekt Red, developer) have their own decisions, however, they're both owned by the same parent company, CD Projekt Group.

And no, they most likely won't unless you actually report them as [BUG] or [Feature Request] direcly on CDPRs own forum, just like all developers have their own forum or bug/Q&A tracking site.

GOG's forum is largely overshadowed by the fact that no one really cares, not even GOG.
Post edited December 24, 2020 by sanscript
I have one more. We see some arcade cabinets throughout the game. It would be neat if those were actually playable.