It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi CD PROJEKT RED. I’m from Thailand

I was played The Witcher 3, I heard about this game have an amazing story and “Fantastic detailing reveals the consequences of your actions”(Gamespot, 2015). But I have a problem with reading the dialog between answer question NPC. Many times I want to understand all of the stories of The Witcher Game. But sometimes I needed to give up for switch a google translate screen between the game screen and I have to imagine a story with the feeling of NPC Characters. All of this, I must to keeps have to enjoy this game Until the finish. It makes me a different feeling on the way until the end game. After then I have to watch a video on youtube for following a story (Though they have to choose some dialog is different from me). However, I also to follow the Cyberpunk 2077 since teaser#1 2013 to until trailer E3 2019. It’s very interesting. And I guess I could play Cyberpunk 2077 like a The Witcher 3 :( But I just saw on Steam Cyberpunk 2077 has localization Thai Subtitles and Interface. You're gonna be kidding me? I quickly told my friends, This is awesome. Finally, I will be understanding a real impression of RPG games. I can’t wait for the release date Nov 8, 2020. I intend to order Cyberpunk 2077 in the GOG Galaxy instead. Thank you.

Thank you from my heart, CD PROJEKT RED