It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've been trying to refund this game, I got a bot email asking if I would accept Wallet Funds, I declined and said I wanted a cash refund and it's been 24 hours and I've recieved no reply.
The refund policy says that there is a 30 day refund period, regardless of playtime or download status, the game has been out for 2 days so I'm more than covered.
Do they normally take this long or am I being ignored because I asked for cash instead of Wallet Funds?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
pleasxnt: I've been trying to refund this game, I got a bot email asking if I would accept Wallet Funds, I declined and said I wanted a cash refund and it's been 24 hours and I've recieved no reply.
The refund policy says that there is a 30 day refund period, regardless of playtime or download status, the game has been out for 2 days so I'm more than covered.
Do they normally take this long or am I being ignored because I asked for cash instead of Wallet Funds?
Also says at their discretion to limit abuse. It sounds good but least with steam its like 100% if you owned it less then 14 days and have 2h or less. Not saying GoG will deny all the time but..... That said, i think they are refunding, prob may take time but a confirmation would be nice if they are or aren't.
It's the weekend. I think it's fair to give them until Monday to respond.
Post edited December 12, 2020 by sailmaker.769
sailmaker.769: It's the weekend. I think it's fair to give them until Monday to respond.
Exactly. They do not work during weekends.