It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Enjoyed ALMOST every second of Cyberpunk 2077. I still remember the midnight release, playing for a few hours thinking "Wow... I'm literally blown away by the fidelity, the attention to detail". The Story Character's are fantastically animated and the actors/actresses behind them, are brought very much to life.

So thank you to every Developer. From day 1 to now. I hope you guys are super proud of the product you created and that you can use everything you learned, to create a fantastic sequel.

Best moment? - Swimming underwater with Judy. A troubled character who doesn't trust easy. But opens the door to some Merc.

Worst moment? - Jackie. Special character.

Onto the community. You guys over the years have knocked it out the park with your creativity, cosplay, artwork. It's been pretty amazing to see. From a challenging beginning, to Phantom Liberty's release, to a successful Anime Series in Edgerunners. You stayed loyal and helped Cyberpunk 2077 go from Mostly Negative on Steam, being taken off the PlayStation Store, to something we can all remember positively. Something to cherish.

Cyberpunk 2077 Story/Characters, will sit in my memory box for a very, very long time. Thank you <3
Thank you for this. It feels almost rare to see real praise for this game here lately, with so many complaining how the game just crashes, doesn't work at all, can't get it to perform properly, low FPS, bugs and other issues.

The game isn't perfect, and it certainly was not when it was released. And I firmly stand behind my opinion that Cyberpunk 2077 should NEVER have been released for Playstation 4.

But to stay on the positive side of things, the graphics is incredible. And while I can't say that I like multiple-choice options (especially where "only one" choice is the right one), I will say the freedom to make choices at all is exciting. At least to me, as Cyberpunk 2077 is the first game that I have played with actual different outcomes depending on said choices.

But if I am to pick one thing that I particularly like about Cyberpunk 2077, it's not the graphics, or the gameplay...it is the voice acting. It is very rare to play a game where you can hear in the voice actor's or actress' voice that they really care about their lines. Another game where I consider the voice acting to be top-notch is Half-Life 2. I find everything Alyx Vance says, with the way she says it, to be believable.

As for community content, there is one cosplayeress / cosplaytress(?) - female cosplayer - who I remember well. I don't know her name, but she portrayed Judy. In the 2 photos she posted, she was sitting down in a sofa in one picture, and...was doing the T-pose in the other. One of the many issues this game had, especially when riding bikes, early on.
https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/m3dcjz/judy_alvarez_by_kristy_che_you_asked_me_this_so/

Clearly someone who KNOWS the game to portray it like that.

I have seen Edgerunners, and the wackiness of Rebecca definitely made an impression. Especially the scene (episode 4, 5 minutes in) where David knocked on her door, and Rebecca opened and rested a pistol on his nose, with her finger on the trigger, and casually asked "Hey, David, my man! What's going on? Everything good?"

As for my favourite moment in the game...I'm sorry, but while Judy is Babe Prime, I got hots for the moment when V and Panam did family shoot-out with sniper rifles at the gas station. Was in my 3rd playthrough, and I was investing heavily into Tech weapons. And we just lay beside each other, taking shot after shot at the Kang Tao soldiers, with Panam going full cowgirl at times.

Worst moment? Honestly, I can't say that I have one, not gameplay wise. Maybe Judy smoking during the...after party, after her final mission. Eating out is fine, and people are free to smoke...just don't do both at the same time! That thoroughly grossed me out.
Worst moment for me, personally, was when I learned I had made a wrong choice during the "Beast in Me" racing missions, and would not get Sampson's car. This was before it would made available for purchase later.

RIP Jackie.
Post edited April 16, 2024 by PaladinNO