It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If I bought the game on GOG, will i specifically be able to say play the online with my friends or people that have bought it on steam?

And what about cross platform?
Zhang_Kaiwei: If I bought the game on GOG, will i specifically be able to say play the online with my friends or people that have bought it on steam?

I don't believe there is any multiplayer aspect to CP2077 as of yet so this point is mute.
Zhang_Kaiwei: If I bought the game on GOG, will i specifically be able to say play the online with my friends or people that have bought it on steam?

BaZurkNYC: I don't believe there is any multiplayer aspect to CP2077 as of yet so this point is mute.
Mute = Silent
Moot = Irrelevant, not applicable

this game is single player only, the multiplayer cyberpunk is another project which will be separte from this one.