It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ever since this new patch my FOV wont change, its stuck at minimum even though i can select 100 it still stays at 70. The screen FOV looks the same when set at 70 or 100 , anyone else with this same issue ?
WrathfulBuddha: Ever since this new patch my FOV wont change, its stuck at minimum even though i can select 100 it still stays at 70. The screen FOV looks the same when set at 70 or 100 , anyone else with this same issue ?
Same here :-/
FOV slider never been working for me in any version. What's more, at some points FOV is getting even lower with 3rd person stopping to work with vehicles, so have to restart the game to ditch it.
coth_rus: FOV slider never been working for me in any version. What's more, at some points FOV is getting even lower
Same here. Playing windowed at super vanilla ratio (because super ultra wide ratios break), and FOV never worked. I, too, had my FOV go even lower after carrying... an NPC out of a building in Act2 (Spoilers, obvs).

Didn't restart though, quicksave-reload after the mission fixed that one for me.