It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I can't wait.

Ps: RIP my rx 480. Need a new graphic card. GG
Post edited June 10, 2019 by Misticao
same here, just need to survive the next 10 months xD

RIP my gtx 1060 as well
I'm pumped! It's been a long time since I've pre-ordered AAA game. This game is going to be digital gold.
I'm sorry for this stupid question but I've never pre-ordered a game in my whole life. Does the pre-order thing include the game or only posters, wallpapers and stuff? Thank you for the replies :)
1LLU7ION: I'm sorry for this stupid question but I've never pre-ordered a game in my whole life. Does the pre-order thing include the game or only posters, wallpapers and stuff? Thank you for the replies :)
Game
Misticao: I can't wait.

Ps: RIP my rx 480. Need a new graphic card. GG
I also pre-ordered, but I hope that GTX1070 will be still suitable on release day ;)
Misticao: Game
Thanks!
lechacal: I also pre-ordered, but I hope that GTX1070 will be still suitable on release day ;)
Do you think my 980 will be enough?
1LLU7ION: Do you think my 980 will be enough?
Impossible to say right now. CDP didn't revealed any system requirements yet so nobody will tell you.
yes same!
on both gog and steam (i was sure as ready)
and my new 2080 is hungry and waiting :D
I am holding off with the preorder until i see a pc collector edition or just before release i might preorder if that is the only way of getting the game at that point in time.

Hope they reconsider the Collector edition and physical copy of the game for PC users.
1LLU7ION: Do you think my 980 will be enough?
Igorq: Impossible to say right now. CDP didn't revealed any system requirements yet so nobody will tell you.
Thank you, again.
Have a nice day.
Alias117: I am holding off with the preorder until i see a pc collector edition or just before release i might preorder if that is the only way of getting the game at that point in time.

Hope they reconsider the Collector edition and physical copy of the game for PC users.
The 'rewards' for giving them your money now, versus when the game is finished, are silly.
I am still not convinced. I guess I'll wait for better price and/or some first reviews :)
At the moment it seems quite decent but I have some other priorities.
Preordered the CE.

It's going to be an expensive year. Death Stranding CE, Cyberpunk CE and necessary PC upgrades for Cyberpunk.
I think biggest concern overall, same for me, is the system requirements
I think minimum would be around gtx 970 and 8GB RAM, 3 GHZ cpu just making this up of course

It's release was 2015 but do you think the recommended requirements for witcher 3 would be accurate to assume minimum requirements for cyberpunk? Or maybe a step above that?