It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For example, the contagion program. On the description it says, cost 4 RAM slot to cast. However when i want to use it in the cost is now 7 RAM slot ?!?! It's the same thing for all the other programs i use, like overheat, supposed to cost 4 but in reality cost like 8. I'm i missing something here ?
Kaynos: For example, the contagion program. On the description it says, cost 4 RAM slot to cast. However when i want to use it in the cost is now 7 RAM slot ?!?! It's the same thing for all the other programs i use, like overheat, supposed to cost 4 but in reality cost like 8. I'm i missing something here ?
If you look at the resistances of an enemy it will have a triangle with binary and a number with a quickhack slot next to it. This is their resistance to quickhacks. So take your base cost then modify it by their resistance, breach protocol icepick, and any perks that you have.
Post edited December 19, 2020 by BloodNog
Kaynos: For example, the contagion program. On the description it says, cost 4 RAM slot to cast. However when i want to use it in the cost is now 7 RAM slot ?!?! It's the same thing for all the other programs i use, like overheat, supposed to cost 4 but in reality cost like 8. I'm i missing something here ?
BloodNog: If you look at the resistances of an enemy it will have a triangle with binary and a number with a quickhack slot next to it. This is thier resistance to quickhacks. So take your base cost then modify it by thier resistance, breach protocol icepick, and any perks that you have.
AH ! Thanks that makes sense now.
BloodNog: If you look at the resistances of an enemy it will have a triangle with binary and a number with a quickhack slot next to it. This is their resistance to quickhacks. So take your base cost then modify it by their resistance, breach protocol icepick, and any perks that you have.
Still helping years later. Thanks BloodNog!