It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

REDmod is in my library, when going to the store page it shows the "go to my library" button but that ends up only showing the base game. Nothing I do is able to get the REDmod to install and show under the game managment menu under DLC.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Bkral93: REDmod is in my library, when going to the store page it shows the "go to my library" button but that ends up only showing the base game. Nothing I do is able to get the REDmod to install and show under the game managment menu under DLC.
Same here. "Connection to server failed" Restarting GOG doesn't work before everyone starts saying that.
Bkral93: REDmod is in my library, when going to the store page it shows the "go to my library" button but that ends up only showing the base game. Nothing I do is able to get the REDmod to install and show under the game managment menu under DLC.
Same here, 5 months later...
Same, 6 months later.

Fails at 3%.
When trying to download through Browser it returns 404 page not found...

Raised two tickets with the support.
Hey guys, I was getting this issue but just found a solution after repeatedly trying to exit and re-open Galaxy.
I ended up going into Cyberpunk manage installation and selected verify/repair. I actually just ended up cancelling it before it was even able to really do anything but when it tried to update again after cancelling that it worked. Might have been total lucky coincidence but worth a try.
Mikamokalatte: Hey guys, I was getting this issue but just found a solution after repeatedly trying to exit and re-open Galaxy.
I ended up going into Cyberpunk manage installation and selected verify/repair. I actually just ended up cancelling it before it was even able to really do anything but when it tried to update again after cancelling that it worked. Might have been total lucky coincidence but worth a try.
did the same exact thing, and boi, be blessed, it worked. thanks a lot!