It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Any fixes on this? Because OFFLINE BACKUP GAME INSTALLERS take forever and I don't expect my wifi to stay stable for 6 to 12 hours
I'd contact GOG Support, if I were you.
It's a pretty common problem. The game might take a while to show up on your GOG Galaxy.

I suggest logging out of GOG and GOG Galaxy, shutting them, powering off the PC for, say, 3 hours (just to be safe) and trying again.

If it does not help, there may be some deeper issue.
Jon_Irenicus_PL: It's a pretty common problem. The game might take a while to show up on your GOG Galaxy.

I suggest logging out of GOG and GOG Galaxy, shutting them, powering off the PC for, say, 3 hours (just to be safe) and trying again.

If it does not help, there may be some deeper issue.
Powering off my PC because GOG cant fix their metadata... are you nuts? Not only will that not work, but thats the most user-unfriendly suggestion I have ever seen on the internet. congratulations, you win the stupid internet person award
I got the game in my folder as a game but I got no way at all to download it. Manual web based downloading is blank and the right click "Install" just sits and spins on it's ars endlessly. And this is the ONLY game in my library that has this issue.
Knuckle_Dragger: I got the game in my folder as a game but I got no way at all to download it. Manual web based downloading is blank and the right click "Install" just sits and spins on it's ars endlessly. And this is the ONLY game in my library that has this issue.
The solution I found, was to check top right of gog galaxy for "recent" tab, you should find it there and be able to install it. On the website, same thing happened to me about rogue trader