It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi! 8)

I remember hearing V introducing her/himself in a phone call or other situation something like

"The name is V" or "Name's V"

but I simply cannot remember the right way she/he pronounced it! I need this info for a project of mine so If anyone remembers the correct way (there probably is many though...) I would be very happy to hear it, and if you remember the scene where it was said, that would be just awesome! Thanks!

- E
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
There is a text conversation with Judy's...I assume grandmother, where we introduce ourselves.

"My name's V. Nice to meet you."

Is this what you were looking for?

There are other places too though. When meeting Judy for the first time, and I do think when meeting with Placide.
Several occasions are optional, depending on whether you want to be polite or a douche when meeting someone.

The exact phrasing is also depending on whether it is a formal or casual introduction. The game offers several instaces of both throughout it.
Post edited June 05, 2023 by PaladinNO
PaladinNO: There is a text conversation with Judy's...I assume grandmother, where we introduce ourselves.

I dont think it was this, It was a spoken one :) But thanks anyway!
PaladinNO: There is a text conversation with Judy's...I assume grandmother, where we introduce ourselves.

There are other places too though. When meeting Judy for the first time, and I do think when meeting with Placide.
Several occasions are optional, depending on whether you want to be polite or a douche when meeting someone.

The exact phrasing is also depending on whether it is a formal or casual introduction. The game offers several instaces of both throughout it.
..... Me and my adhd, didnt read the whole answer, sorry :D And yeah, I think it was more on the "douche" side of communicating. But thanks anyway, gotta investigate more :)
Post edited June 05, 2023 by Eyanami
I don't think I understand the question here.

Are you looking for a specific phrasing or pronunciation of V's introduction?
The phrasing I posted above was accurate, I just checked ingame.

EDIT:
No worries with your reply. I was editing it right after a wrote it. Didn't think you'd check seconds after I posted it. ^^
Post edited June 05, 2023 by PaladinNO
PaladinNO: I don't think I understand the question here.

Are you looking for a specific phrasing or pronunciation of V's introduction?
The phrasing I posted above was accurate, I just checked ingame.

EDIT:
No worries with your reply. I was editing it right after a wrote it. Didn't think you'd check seconds after I posted it. ^^
I was in a hurry :D Yeah I didnt question that... but you said that it was a text (and the way it was said in the text wasnt what i was looking for) but my point is that I remember I've heard V _saying/speak_ "Name's V" so it is definitely something that has been said and not written in the game. And I assume that by text you mean a text message, email, etc or are you talking about something else? :p

Basically I would like to find out was the right form "name's V" and in what scene/part of the game I've heard it :)