It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ResidentLeever: The windows version is from 1997, dunno if it had a new OST
sanscript: There are no windows version. Original Hexen: Beyond Heretic wad came out in late 95 with DOS only executable, the expansion came later. They were never natively ported to Windows, that came only when the source was released and the community made source ports. Hexen II came for Windows.

You might be thinking of the CD-ROM that were listed as "Windows 95 Compatible" because 95 could read and run 16-bit executable?
it's listed on mobygames, so i went with it. :P
I cannot participate in this poll. Somehow you omitted Diablo from the list. BOGUS DATA OMITTING THE ACTUAL REAL WINNER FROM THE OPTIONS!
mqstout: I cannot participate in this poll. Somehow you omitted Diablo from the list. BOGUS DATA OMITTING THE ACTUAL REAL WINNER FROM THE OPTIONS!
My bad, it's listed as 1996 on mobygames which is what I checked for that year, so it should've been in that one but I missed it somehow.
mqstout: I cannot participate in this poll. Somehow you omitted Diablo from the list. BOGUS DATA OMITTING THE ACTUAL REAL WINNER FROM THE OPTIONS!
ResidentLeever: My bad, it's listed as 1996 on mobygames which is what I checked for that year, so it should've been in that one but I missed it somehow.
I wonder where Mobygames gets is data? I find start-1997 for Diablo elsewhere.
ResidentLeever: My bad, it's listed as 1996 on mobygames which is what I checked for that year, so it should've been in that one but I missed it somehow.
mqstout: I wonder where Mobygames gets is data? I find start-1997 for Diablo elsewhere.
Yeah I'm not sure but they tend to be reliable, and when I've added dates they wanted better sources than wikipedia.