It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Critically acclaimed old school point n' click adventure is about to join our catalog soon – we’re talking, of course, about Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World!

In a alternate reality, humankind has already conquered space travel by the mid-19th century. Step into the shoes of the brave captain Brawe (Brave) and follow the trail of two kidnapped alien scientists.

Soon on GOG!
high rated
Ha I can't believe I missed this thread :)

I'm Krešimir, CTO of Cateia Games, glad to see some excitement for our games coming to GOG :)

To answer some of your questions:

1) We're based in Croatia, Near the capitol city of Zagreb to be precise :)

2) We intend on bringing as much of our games to GOG as possible, (including Montgomery fox series, yes)

3) Kings of the Dark Age, our very first game that was sold outside of Croatia. We actually have some plans for remaking this game in a new engine. Not anytime soon, but I'm personally determined to do this. I recently replayed it and Lords of the Realm 2 (the game that inspired it). For the genre, it held up quite well!

As for the GOG version of Kaptain Brawe, we're working on GOG Galaxy integration, which in this case means Achievement support and cloud save syncing.
At launch you'll have all platforms available (Windows, Mac and Linux). And Linux actually works well, native compiled, works on pretty much any distro I tried - out of the box, and works good in Wayland as well.

We also have developed build automation and regularily update our games with fixes, typos etc. This means whenever we make an update, it goes live on Steam, GOG, Epic, mobiles as well!
For example we recently did a 4K remaster of Kaptain Brawe (original art was 800x600!) and it looks faaaaaantastic!

Hope you'll like the game when it's available :) Shouldn't be too long now. Maybe a month from now.
Post edited May 04, 2024 by kspes
Nice! This sounds great news!

Good to see a company treating well gog costumers.
Post edited May 05, 2024 by argamasa