It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: King's Bounty: Platinum Edition (Also for Mac)
MaxFulvus: I never played a game from the King's Bounty serie and I would prefer the drm-free versions but I read so many times in the dedicated subforum that the GOG versions (all games included) are buggy that I am a bit afraid. So my question is : is it better to play the GOG versions or the Steam versions ?
I've played through the KB series many times (bought from GOG) and have only encountered the Upper Hadar bug (in KB: The Legend whereby you can't interact with anything) just once. This bug does not always appear but if it does there is a readily available fix via the forums so I'd say go for the DRM free GOG versions :)
MarkoH01: It would also be interesting to know if these are seperate keys or just one (in the first case I could gift the others I already own).
triock: Separate (yeah, this is confirmation and correction :p)
And my English is improving the more things I write and the more mistakes I make. Thank you for the correction. Could you also test the other thing I asked about?
Post edited January 10, 2018 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: And my English is improving the more things I write and the more mistakes I make. Thank you for the correction. Could you also test the other thing I asked about?
Sorry, can't do it right know, you would have to wait a couple of days, but I'm sure someone else can do it for you in the meantime. ;)
MarkoH01: And my English is improving the more things I write and the more mistakes I make. Thank you for the correction. Could you also test the other thing I asked about?
triock: Sorry, can't do it right know, you would have to wait a couple of days, but I'm sure someone else can do it for you in the meantime. ;)
According to indiegala's counter you have 18 days left ... so no hurry :)
Post edited January 10, 2018 by MarkoH01
gixgox: In case you have a Steam account you could join
Steam Curator: Denuvo Games
Vovchigus: Very useful recommendation! Thank you! :offtop: Any Steam curators you also recommend? Not necessary DRM-related :-) :/offtop:
I'm sorry, but no. Though I have collected far too many games on steam, thanks to my (former ?) bundle addiction, and to entertain the grandkids, I'm not an active fan of that platform.
But I joined a few groups with useful info or tools:

Steam Community :: Group :: Enhanced Ste@m Users

Steam Community :: Group :: SteαmPrices.com

Steam Community :: Group :: depressurizer

Steam Community :: Group :: IsThereAnyDeal

and of course: Steam Community :: Group :: GOG.com
gixgox: In case you have a Steam account you could join
Steam Curator: Denuvo Games
Vovchigus: Very useful recommendation! Thank you! :offtop: Any Steam curators you also recommend? Not necessary DRM-related :-) :/offtop:
There is one called 30FPS iirc - afaik Totalbiscuit is behind it and he marked games that are locked to 30FPS only with this.
Humble Store's Winter Sale has just began:
https://www.humblebundle.com/store
Grargar: Humble Store's Winter Sale has just began:
https://www.humblebundle.com/store
i hate you :P
tinyE: i hate you :P
Send my regards to your wallet.
Pajama:
Thanks, but I will start with the Steam version. Maybe I'm wrong, but I saw no reference to the Upper Hadar bug for the Steam version in the forums.
MaxFulvus: Thanks, but I will start with the Steam version. Maybe I'm wrong, but I saw no reference to the Upper Hadar bug for the Steam version in the forums.
Fair enough :) Enjoy the game(s) they really are great fun.
Spotlight Bundle 4 | Steam Game Bundle | Fanatical
Games in the bundle:

Heroine Anthem Zero
Ninja Pizza Girl
A Tale of Caos: Overture
Talent Not Included
THOTH
Infinity Saga
Weapon of Choice
Explosionade
Mercury: Cascade into Madness
Stash - Fanatical Edition
Something something The Red Solstice is free for a (short?) time on HB.

Looks like a scifi co-op ARPG.

Take out the hyphen and I'd be more excited - who doesn't love a good chicken scifi game?
bler144: Something something The Red Solstice is free for a (short?) time on HB.

Looks like a scifi co-op ARPG.

Take out the hyphen and I'd be more excited - who doesn't love a good chicken scifi game?
The Red Solstice

It's free for one more day.
Fanatical Chronicle Bundle: https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/chronicle-bundle

Tier 1 - £0.89 / $1:
Evoland
Dead in Bermuda
Freaking Meatbags
Finding Teddy
Crazy Pixel Streaker
Kill the Bad Guy

Tier 2 - £2.99 / $3.49
A Normal Lost Phone
Chronicles of Teddy
Colonial Conquest
PolyRace