It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: I would still be interested in the Infamous Machine but wonder if this can be played without the Steam client running (at the moment I try to buy only these kind of steam games if I even buy y steam game).
Ok, I just tested it and it runs fine without the client. Seems like game is built on some Java-based engine, but luckily does not need JRE to be installed. Hope it helps. :)
MarkoH01: I would still be interested in the Infamous Machine but wonder if this can be played without the Steam client running (at the moment I try to buy only these kind of steam games if I even buy y steam game).
triock: Ok, I just tested it and it runs fine without the client. Seems like game is built on some Java-based engine, but luckily does not need JRE to be installed. Hope it helps. :)
Hey, thank you for the reply. I was just thinking about this game again today. Your help is really appreciated.
"Loose Change Games" at Green Man Gaming

Most games are less than $0.50 each (you need to be logged in to your GMG account to see the discounts)

Apparently you can use the coupon SAVE15 but may not get the full 15% discount.
Groupees Be Mine 32 (all Steam, all Windows, some Linux, some OSX):

$1.5 minimum:
- System Shock 2 (W, L, OSX)
- Riskers (W, L)

$4 minimum:
- Starship Titanic (W, L, OSX)
- Toonstruck (W)
- SCALPERS: Turtles and the Moonshine Gang (W)
- Stereo Aereo (W, L, OSX)
- Aeternum (W)
I don't see a mention of this one: https://groupees.com/remute22

Groupees Remute 22 (Treasure) (all Steam, all Windows, one OSX)

$2.99 Min:
Stonekeep (W, OSX)
Cyberia (W)
Sigi - A Fart for Melusina (W)
Project Mercury (W)
Mobile Astro (W)
Post edited January 20, 2018 by letsmaybeLP92
01kipper: "Loose Change Games" at Green Man Gaming

Most games are less than $0.50 each (you need to be logged in to your GMG account to see the discounts)

Apparently you can use the coupon SAVE15 but may not get the full 15% discount.
There are some nice games on this deal. I bought A Room Beyond, Mainlining and The Uncertain.
I don't see anything saying when GMGs loose change sale ends.
BlueMooner: I don't see anything saying when GMGs loose change sale ends.
I went looking. Neither can I. Facebook, twitter, forums, the individual games, etc.

I don't see a news post either though so I'm probably missing it. Went back until the 8th.
Just got Nantucket for 3.23 on the Humble Store , I think its been priced wrong , grab it before they change it !
summitus: Just got Nantucket for 3.23 on the Humble Store , I think its been priced wrong , grab it before they change it !
$4.99 USD here... but still a pricing error - so grabbed it
summitus: Just got Nantucket for 3.23 on the Humble Store , I think its been priced wrong , grab it before they change it !
Bigs: $4.99 USD here... but still a pricing error - so grabbed it
Yeah defo a pricing error Nearly £13 on UK Steam at the moment :)
The Humble Paradox Bundle 2018

$1
Cities in Motion 2 (Also for Mac and Linux)
Magicka 2 (Also for Mac and Linux)
Majesty 2 Collection

BTA
Crusader Kings II + The Old Gods DLC (Also for Mac and Linux)
Pillars of Eternity (Also for Mac and Linux)
Hearts of Iron III Collection
Europa Universalis III Complete (Also for Mac)

$12
Stellaris (Also for Mac and Linux)

All games are only available as Steam keys.
Post edited January 23, 2018 by Grargar
Great stuff, but Steam-only.
Is Magicka a Diablo clone?
tinyE: Is Magicka a Diablo clone?
no... just.... no it is not.

It is good (and funny), but you need 12 fingers and works best in MP. Especially Magicka 2. It is fast, action oriented and have a unique battle and magic system. (i.e.if something is wet it take more damage by lighting. if you are wet you die if you cast lightning on somone. lighting is made by combining fire and air. you can make a lighting ball, or ray, or shield, or...)

edit - https://magicka.gamepedia.com/Efficient_Combinations
Post edited January 23, 2018 by amok