It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

How important are the DLCs for Stellaris?

Also, Mass Effect 2 and 3 DLC Bundles - 20% sale on Origin... :D
tinyE: Is Magicka a Diablo clone?
amok: no... just.... no it is not.

It is good (and funny), but you need 12 fingers and works best in MP. Especially Magicka 2. It is fast, action oriented and have a unique battle and magic system. (i.e.if something is wet it take more damage by lighting. if you are wet you die if you cast lightning on somone. lighting is made by combining fire and air. you can make a lighting ball, or ray, or shield, or...)

edit - https://magicka.gamepedia.com/Efficient_Combinations
Oh man. This is why I need you here amok. XD
How have you never played Magicka? It's hilarious!

Well, the first one is, the second sucks big time :/
P.S. Also unlikely there'll ever be any more DLC for second, as they sold the engine (Bitsquid) to Autodesk, who renamed it Stingray, who then retired the engine.
fishbaits: How have you never played Magicka? It's hilarious!

Well, the first one is, the second sucks big time :/
P.S. Also unlikely there'll ever be any more DLC for second, as they sold the engine (Bitsquid) to Autodesk, who renamed it Stingray, who then retired the engine.
If it's MP then there is no way.
Broken Sword trilogy for a dollar

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/broken-sword-trilogy-new
tinyE: If it's MP then there is no way.
Can solo or co-op entire game.
fishbaits: Can solo or co-op entire game.
what about the speed thing he mentioned? I'm old. I don't have reflexes I used to. :P Shit, I don't have a lot of things I used to. XD
fishbaits: Can solo or co-op entire game.
you can do, but Magicka 2 especially is balanced towards co-op.... and they are much more fun in co-op with all the setting each other 'accidentally' on fire and so on. It quickly became bit samey for me solo. but it must be said though, it is a very fun game, and the magic system is original and very robust.

The first game is decent as single player, but I would not bother much with second if that's what you want to do.
I suppose the Pillars of Eternity in the Paradox bundle is the hero(base) edition? Or is Paradox feeling generous and gave the definitive edition?
amok: you can do, but Magicka 2 especially is balanced towards co-op.... and they are much more fun in co-op with all the setting each other 'accidentally' on fire and so on. It quickly became bit samey for me solo. but it must be said though, it is a very fun game, and the magic system is original and very robust.

The first game is decent as single player, but I would not bother much with second if that's what you want to do.
Agree, co-op the game is really fun with the "Oopsies, did I just kill you?" >;)
krakataul: How important are the DLCs for Stellaris?
They are critical, without DLC Stellaris is empty and boring from the early middle game. But a late game is still pretty boring even with all DLC enabled at the current state of the game - waiting for more content to come.
greeklover: Or is Paradox feeling generous and gave the definitive edition?
No chance.
The Humble "Wait til you see how much all the DLC costs!" bundle!

Slightly tempted by Pillars at the current $7.25, but the DLC is just too pricey. Guess I'll just wait 2 more years for the complete version to drop under $15.
Dragon's Dogma hasn't appeared on a sale here for some time, but it's - 67% on Steam from 29,99euros it is 9,89euros now. Offer ends 26 January
Post edited January 24, 2018 by greeklover
Fanatical Nemesis Bundle 5

€1
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!
Infectonator: Survivors
Still Not Dead
GALAK-Z

€4.89
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians - Enhanced Edition
Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?!
The Way