It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The end of January approaches, yet it’s only the beginning of the year... A time for big dreams, hope, and comfort! So, check the GOG’s New Year Sale and tackle a few gaming milestones thanks to over 2500 deals up to 90% off! Here are some notable examples:

Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-60%)
The Witcher 3 - Game of the Year Edition (-80%)
Cyberpunk 2077 (-50%)
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Mythic Edition (-20%)
Metro Exodus - Gold Edition (-63%)
BIOMUTANT (-50%)
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition (-66%)
Control Ultimate Edition (-70%)

The New Year Sale comes also with two great releases that you should definitely check:

Gas Station Simulator (-25%)
XCOM®: Chimera Squad (-65%)

The GOG New Year Sale is your occasion to start off the year on the upswing, explore and dare, but remember, you only have until 31st January 2022, at 2 PM UTC!
erbello: I love this sale banner <3

And thanks for the Chimera Squad - instabought :D
Thanks! Will forward your kind words to the Art Team <3
high rated
My friend from the art team did an amazing job with this one! Happy to see some appreciation :)
high rated
MadalinStroe: I cannot express how easy I find navigating the store, using the newly added filters. It's especially evident now during a larger sale. Also everything is so much snappier, maybe behind the scenes there were some new servers added. Thank you GOG team! Amazing work.
Thank you! We are trying our best to improve our store even further in the future :)
high rated

And thanks for the Chimera Squad - instabought :D
Since you liked the key visuals of the sale, you can download them here. Enjoy! :)
Post edited January 26, 2022 by SmollestLight