It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lone_Scout: Hi again!
This surge of nice donations seems to never end... :D

I'd like to nominate Nicole28 for Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Digital Deluxe Edition, if I can
Wow, Thanks Lone_scout! You are one hella of a cool guy and a swell gentleman! :D
Post edited October 17, 2018 by Nicole28
Wooohooo

Fairfox and Zeo, thank you for Hybrid Wars!!!!
WOW ! May I ask for "Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Digital Deluxe Edition" and thankyou for the giveaway :)
Post edited October 17, 2018 by jimrh69
jimrh69: WOW ! May I ask for "Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Digital Deluxe Edition" and thankyou for the giveaway :)
I believe you're bit late.

But seriously, why zeo drops codes, disappears for few days then comes back? All the new codes are usually claimed in first few hours and the ones left behind will wait for months before being claimed.... I seen some games on first page for almost a year or 1year+ and I really doubt they will go anytime soon.
I regulary check here and almost always seen this - zeo drops new codes which are grabbed very quickly, and old ones stay there for months...
Post edited October 17, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
jimrh69: WOW ! May I ask for "Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Digital Deluxe Edition" and thankyou for the giveaway :)
BeatriceElysia: I believe you're bit late.

But seriously, why zeo drops codes, disappears for few days then comes back? All the new codes are usually claimed in first few hours and the ones left behind will wait for months before being claimed.... I seen some games on first page for almost a year or 1year+ and I really doubt they will go anytime soon.
I regulary check here and almost always seen this - zeo drops new codes which are grabbed very quickly, and old ones stay there for months...
I think this system gives people better chances than if he dropped the codes one by one, as soon as he gets a new one, imho.
high rated

So let me get this straight, you are complaining about the way a person, who volunteers their time and effort on top of their life and busy schedule, because of the way they do this giveaway?
I would love the opportunity for either of the Neverwinter Nights!
I'd like Saint's Row 2!

Because Zeo has a life besides doing this giveaway...that's why. He does this the best he can with his schedule.
Post edited October 18, 2018 by Rosalumina
Could I ask for one of the copies of Caves of Qud?
Just noticed that the keys for Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee are going to expire very soon.

Despite that I haven’t finished it, and I do feel that the difficulty can be quite high sometimes (exactly why I haven’t finished it yet ;), especially for some hidden areas, I still like it as a pretty good platformer. People who don’t own it already and yet have some love for platformers would probably enjoy it. Don’t look down upon it just beacause it’s daggered.
Post edited October 18, 2018 by Makotolia
high rated
Vythonaut: May i ask for a copy of Caves of Qud? I'm ready to provide a warm home and lose some sleep to it. ;)
ashwald: Hi! May I take Sam & Max Hit the Road off your hands?
Rosalumina: I'd like Saint's Row 2!
cardangrille: Could I ask for one of the copies of Caves of Qud?
All granted.

blessedgaming: I would love the opportunity for either of the Neverwinter Nights!
Too late, sorry.

Cavalary: (Meanwhile, zeo's still spelling my nick, uh, right, on both lists :p)
*blink*
...I.....but...that's...the horse....the spelling...it's supposed to...that's not....
I think I need a drink. I wasn't ready for so many things I knew being shattered like this. Anybody got some stale water to spare?
BeatriceElysia: But seriously, why zeo drops codes, disappears for few days then comes back? All the new codes are usually claimed in first few hours and the ones left behind will wait for months before being claimed.... I seen some games on first page for almost a year or 1year+ and I really doubt they will go anytime soon.
I'm not sure which you're asking about. In regards to why I disappear, it's just time constraints/real life that keeps me away (I remember a year back when I was on here so often that I'd grant requests within seconds of people posting 'em and used to take people by surprise). Not much I can do about that presently, although I'm looking into some help.

As far as old codes go, I'm not sure what I can do about that. It's just a natural occurrence that people will often wait around hoping for new games they want to show up in the hopes they can grab 'em. The older codes do eventually get taken, though, albeit slower, usually by people who didn't see anything they wanted all month and snagged a secondary choice at the end of the month, or by people who are newer to the giveaway.

If you have any suggestions, though, I'm all ears.

51nikopol: So let me get this straight, you are complaining about the way a person, who volunteers their time and effort on top of their life and busy schedule, because of the way they do this giveaway?
Eh, I'd rather hear peoples' criticisms rather than have people feel like they need to keep quiet since they'll get batted for saying anything negative. I'm well aware there's ways I can improve, and I'm happy to hear 'em.
May I request Celestian Tales: Old North + Howl of the Ravager DLC , please? :)
Sjuan: May I request Celestian Tales: Old North + Howl of the Ravager DLC , please? :)
Granted.
Many thanks to fairfox and zeogold. Weather forecast is nice & puzzley. *cracks knuckles*
Thank you Madferit_UA and Zeo for the Saints Row!