It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks BeatriceElysia for the key and Zeogold for the giveaway! :)
Cavalary: (Meanwhile, zeo's still spelling my nick, uh, right, on both lists :p)
zeogold: *blink*
...I.....but...that's...the horse....the spelling...it's supposed to...that's not....
I think I need a drink. I wasn't ready for so many things I knew being shattered like this. Anybody got some stale water to spare?
Sorry? :))
That is a unicorn though. But what can I say, couldn't spell well enough back when I first got on-line, right after first playing Age of Empires for the first time and having just trained my first light cavalry unit, so the word had stuck in mind when I first did... something (not sure if going on IRC or creating an e-mail address), but not the proper spelling, and stuck to it ever since. Also more likely to be available (there's a guy from Turkey who uses/used the same one though, bumped into him in a couple of places), and may look more like a nick/name than just a regular dictionary word, so there it is :p
(But derailing again...)
A huge thank you to Dampsquib and zeo for Caves of Qud, this is going to scratch that roguelike itch for sure!
BeatriceElysia: But seriously, why zeo drops codes, disappears for few days then comes back? All the new codes are usually claimed in first few hours and the ones left behind will wait for months before being claimed.... I seen some games on first page for almost a year or 1year+ and I really doubt they will go anytime soon.
I regulary check here and almost always seen this - zeo drops new codes which are grabbed very quickly, and old ones stay there for months...
The quickness of the new codes being snapped up is unfortunately a natural effect of being in different timezones, or just happening to be offline in the hours that zeo gets on. The older codes are likely still there because:
1. Those who are eyeing-off an older code snagged a "better" one already this month.
2. Those who frequent the giveaway might already have the game / aren't interested in the games on the old list.
For example, I snagged a freshly dropped Dungeon Keeper 2 this month, and I'm having much fun with it, but I'm still drooling over the first which has been there longer. *shrug* maybe next month if I'm lucky.
Polaris8Nicola7: Hello,

I've heard that there are still Shadow Warrior 2 codes from the 10th anniversary action left.
Could I please have such a code or what do I have to do to get such a code?
samiops: any shadow warior 2 giveaways please i have missed it
So, uh...you guys do realize you need to either add me as a friend or change your chat privacy settings so I can give you your keys, right? Like, if you haven't done so within a couple days, I'm going to have to give 'em to somebody else before they expire.
BeatriceElysia: I believe you're bit late.

But seriously, why zeo drops codes, disappears for few days then comes back? All the new codes are usually claimed in first few hours and the ones left behind will wait for months before being claimed.... I seen some games on first page for almost a year or 1year+ and I really doubt they will go anytime soon.
I regulary check here and almost always seen this - zeo drops new codes which are grabbed very quickly, and old ones stay there for months...
51nikopol: So let me get this straight, you are complaining about the way a person, who volunteers their time and effort on top of their life and busy schedule, because of the way they do this giveaway?
Well, I get you and Zeo. Life can get chaotic with obligations. I'm not criticizing the Zeo's work here, just the situation here, if you know what you mean.
BeatriceElysia: But seriously, why zeo drops codes, disappears for few days then comes back? All the new codes are usually claimed in first few hours and the ones left behind will wait for months before being claimed.... I seen some games on first page for almost a year or 1year+ and I really doubt they will go anytime soon.
Braggadar: The quickness of the new codes being snapped up is unfortunately a natural effect of being in different timezones, or just happening to be offline in the hours that zeo gets on. The older codes are likely still there because:
1. Those who are eyeing-off an older code snagged a "better" one already this month.
2. Those who frequent the giveaway might already have the game / aren't interested in the games on the old list.
For example, I snagged a freshly dropped Dungeon Keeper 2 this month, and I'm having much fun with it, but I'm still drooling over the first which has been there longer. *shrug* maybe next month if I'm lucky.
Yes, that's kind of situation I'm talking about.

edit:

Forgot to say this:
Thanks Dampsquid and Zeogold for the code!
Post edited October 18, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
high rated
Braggadar: The quickness of the new codes being snapped up is unfortunately a natural effect of being in different timezones, or just happening to be offline in the hours that zeo gets on.
For what it's worth, I'm not sure if it's had any effect, but I've tried to switch up the timezones in which I drop new keys. Not that I do it all the time, mind you, but sometimes I'll post stuff in the afternoon, other times it might be nigh-on 4 A.M., just to switch things up.
BeatriceElysia: I'm not criticizing the Zeo's work here, just the situation here, if you know what you mean.
As long as it was first come first serve, this kinda thing is inevitable unfortunately.
Braggadar: The quickness of the new codes being snapped up is unfortunately a natural effect of being in different timezones, or just happening to be offline in the hours that zeo gets on.
zeogold: For what it's worth, I'm not sure if it's had any effect, but I've tried to switch up the timezones in which I drop new keys. Not that I do it all the time, mind you, but sometimes I'll post stuff in the afternoon, other times it might be nigh-on 4 A.M., just to switch things up.
I noticed that you started this, but I believe there's no better solution than already presented.
Vythonaut: May i ask for a copy of Caves of Qud? I'm ready to provide a warm home and lose some sleep to it. ;)
zeogold: All granted.
Huge thanks to you & DampSquib who donated the gift key, much appreciated! :)
zeogold: For what it's worth, I'm not sure if it's had any effect, but I've tried to switch up the timezones in which I drop new keys. Not that I do it all the time, mind you, but sometimes I'll post stuff in the afternoon, other times it might be nigh-on 4 A.M., just to switch things up.
Devotion++. We can't thank you enough for what you do here.
Thank you to the elegant DampSquib for Neverwinter! It's beginning to be a tie between you and Doc for the santa award of the year! :D
cardangrille: A huge thank you to Dampsquib and zeo for Caves of Qud, this is going to scratch that roguelike itch for sure!
BeatriceElysia: Forgot to say this:
Thanks Dampsquid and Zeogold for the code!
Vythonaut: Huge thanks to you & DampSquib who donated the gift key, much appreciated! :)
Nicole28: Thank you to the elegant DampSquib for Neverwinter! It's beginning to be a tie between you and Doc for the santa award of the year! :D
You're all very welcome, enjoy :)
low rated
So has anyone played Project Warlock? If yes then what do you think of the game? is it worth buying?
low rated
The game has mix reviews some of them are of a view that, it feels like I'm playing a game that was inspired by Wolfenstein 3D rather than what came after.

While some are of a view that it looks really good. The weapon/hit feedback seems a bit lacking just from the video and I don't like the health bars for enemies, but everything else seems great.

Since this game is timed GOG exclusive. Can't wait for the Steam release so I can actually play it!