It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[Edited to now be a Master Thread for all Expiring Gog Keys]

Gift codes that Gog gives away for free now come with expiration dates. So now it is up to us find people for these codes before they expire.

Rules for this thread are the same from my last Clearinghouse thread.

1) If you want to give a game, post the game with [HAVE]

2) If you want to receive a game, post the game with [WANT]

3) Once the game has been given and received, change [HAVE] to [GIVEN] and [WANT] to [GOT]

4) Different codes have different expiration dates. Please check your code's expiration date by going here and entering the code into the gift redeem box to find out.

5) This is NOT a trading thread. Go here for that.

6) Please, do not drop codes in this thread. All that does is attract scammers and bots to the forum.

7) Everyone giving codes should do their do-diligence and check on whoever requests one of your codes. Check the user registered date to see if they just made the account recently, search their "username" in Google and Gog search engines for post history (not always accurate but better than nothing), and check the known scammer list to see if they've done bad stuff in the past. With that said, it's your code and you may give the code to whoever you wish at your discretion.

7a) Type this into the Google search field to do a site based only search. Replace USERNAME with the name of the gog user you want to search for:
site:gog.com/forum/ USERNAME

8) You can giveaway Newsletter discount codes in this thread if you like but please don't code drop them. Follow rules 1 through 3 for giving these away. Or you can take the discount codes to the Newsletter Discount thread.

Check back often to see what games are being given away from me and other Goglodytes. :D

I'm currently giving away:

nothing at the moment
Post edited May 19, 2022 by sysia_GOG
thiagott: [HAVE] Hero of the Kingdom II (expires on September 30, 2023 (11:59 PM GMT) UTC+2:00.)
I am not sure what the timezone means.

[EDIT] I found 2 [WANT]s after posting.
BlueMooner: (WANT) hero of the kingdom 2
thiagott: Queue: Offering to BlueMooner first.

KarelVosahlik: [WANT] Hero of the Kingdom II - only if anyone else doesn't need it
thiagott: Otherwise, KarelVosahlik second. - because of "only if anyone else doesn't need it"
Yes I'd like it please.
BlueMooner: Yes I'd like it please.
Good! That's great, please check PM!

[GIVEN] King's Bounty: The Legend

Edit:

[WANT] Ozymandias - It seems like it's on Prime's Giveaway. By the way... is it valid for the Deluxe version discount?
(Although the demo crashes here)
Post edited September 29, 2023 by thiagott
BlueMooner: Yes I'd like it please.
thiagott: Good!
Thank you! I appreciate the gift.
thiagott: Ozymandias ... By the way... is it valid for the Deluxe version discount?
Yes. It is eligible. See attached images. Luckily, this is unlike many of the previous Amazon Prime Gaming offers which possess unique product identifiers that do not match the store page versions.

For future reference: once you do obtain a code for it, in my experience, you may need to reload the browser in order for the 55% discount to be correctly displayed.
Attachments:
[GOT] Ozymandias

Thanks to georgiporgi from the German giveaway thread.
Post edited September 23, 2023 by Geralt_of_Rivia
thiagott: [GIVEN] King's Bounty: The Legend
I
[GOT] King's Bounty: The Legend
([WOULD LIKE] was a more appropriate description of my feelings, though, if no other 'more active' forum member would want it.) Unfortunately, I wasn't able to grab it in time when the give away was on.

Fortunately, thiagott, was kind enough to provide me with a code; thanks a bunch!
Post edited September 28, 2023 by Namxas01
BlueMooner: Thank you! I appreciate the gift.
:)
thiagott: Ozymandias ... By the way... is it valid for the Deluxe version discount?
Palestine: Yes. It is eligible. See attached images. Luckily, this is unlike many of the previous Amazon Prime Gaming
Good news! Thank you!

Namxas01: I
[WANT] King's Bounty: The Legend
([WOULD LIKE] is a more appropriate description of my feelings, though) if no other 'more active' forum member wants it.
Well I have it (expires on October 4, 2023 (11:59 PM GMT) UTC+2:00.)
And I would not mind sending it because:

1- We are struggling to find eligible users here, all of my friends already own it!
2- I said "we" because
Mortius1: [HAVE] King's Bounty The Legend
seems to have another.
There a few days left if you are unsure.
Post edited September 22, 2023 by thiagott
thiagott: There a few days left if you are unsure.
It's not that I'm unsure -- I really would like to play it -- it's just that I'm far from the most active forum member. I seemed to remember one of the longer running give away threads had a rule stating only members with recent forum activity were eligible, but re-reading the rules: this thread doesn't seem to be it. So let's not waste the code! :-P
thiagott: There a few days left if you are unsure.
Namxas01: It's not that I'm unsure -- I really would like to play it -- it's just that I'm far from the most active forum member. I seemed to remember one of the longer running give away threads had a rule stating only members with recent forum activity were eligible, but re-reading the rules: this thread doesn't seem to be it. So let's not waste the code! :-P
The Community Giveaway is only for active forum members, but even there the requirements are waived for expiring keys that are close to the expiration date.
Edit1: [GOT] The Night of the Rabbit - Thank you surfer1260.

Glob bless surfer1260 and Doc0075 for your generosity. I will redeem the key from surfer1260 after the giveaway ends to dissipate bad interpretations related to the dirty move of claiming the giveaway too to get an extra key. The reason why I ask for a key here is I disagree with the GOG Trusted Partners policy, not to cheat you good people.

Edit2: Thank you again surfer1260, I redeemed The Night of the Rabbit key few minutes ago. God bless you.
Post edited September 26, 2023 by altosy
[WANT] Ozymandias
altosy: [WANT] The Night of the Rabbit in case someone has a spare key.
This is still free on the main gog.com page for another 33 hrs
Reposting
[HAVE] King's Bounty: The Legend

Open to all, regardless of account age or posting history.
Namxas01: So let's not waste the code! :-P
I have got an idea, you can ask Mortius1 or me via chat. But you do not need to claim the code immediately, you could wait for a few days until someone more active appears. Just do not wait for too long!
But really... many days have already elapsed... Are you sure you are not active enough? :)
Post edited September 24, 2023 by thiagott
altosy: [WANT] The Night of the Rabbit in case someone has a spare key.
DangerPlankton: This is still free on the main gog.com page for another 33 hrs
You are right. The problem is I disagree with GOG Trusted Partners policy. I should have waited until the giveaway ends to ask for the key here. My mistake, I apologize.
DangerPlankton: This is still free on the main gog.com page for another 33 hrs
thiagott: Link: https://www.gog.com/#giveaway

Namxas01: So let's not waste the code! :-P
thiagott: I have got an idea, you can ask Mortius1 or me via chat. But you do not need to claim the code immediately, you could wait for a few days until someone more active appears. Just do not wait for too long!
But really... many days have already elapsed... Are you sure you are not active enough? :)
Thank you thiagott as well. I explained the reason to ask for a key. I am sorry for the confusion.
Post edited September 24, 2023 by altosy