It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

On May 19 I became a grandfather! A baby girl who has already stolen granddads heart.
51nikopol: On May 19 I became a grandfather! A baby girl who has already stolen granddads heart.
My warmest congratulations! May she be healthy, happy and a lovely person.
51nikopol: On May 19 I became a grandfather! A baby girl who has already stolen granddads heart.
kultpcgames: My warmest congratulations! May she be healthy, happy and a lovely person.
I agree with that wish, 51nikopol. Yet she already started off morally bad by being a thief ;-)
i am loosing fat
Catventurer: I'm happy that I'll have more time with my cat, who turned 16 this month.
GamezRanker: First off, sorry to hear your kitty had such serious health issues. Secondly, I wanted to say kudos to them for reaching such a milestone(one of my own kots reaches 15 in about a week). Here's hoping you both are able to spend a good deal more time together filled with special moments :)
Thank you, GR! Duke Ellington (my cat) was probably born in early may based on how old he was when he was originally adopted. (I only have this info because he was surrendered back to the same rescue that adopted him out.) However because Douglas Adams is cooler than Star Wars, his observed birthday is on the 25th for Towel Day.

The birthday cake that has always been his favorite is one can of tuna cat food pate with bonito flakes (obtainable at any Asian market) as a crumb coating. Unfortunately bonito flakes are going to be a bit too rich with the kidney disease, so I'll have to come up with something else.