It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I played the game and playing for around 50 hours. However the problem is that...there is actually no memorable music and, for me personally, it breaks the immersion. I realized that this makes the game too much generic and mediocre. Sorry guys, but I had to turn off the music altogether (Main Quests are excception though). I had to run via Winamp my own Synthwave playlist to have it a more memorable game. There is a lack of vibes from Alexander Brandon style of music (Deus Ex, Unreal Tournament). For me...that is 70% of the game that makes it great and memorable.
I totally agree, but as I understand it, some, maybe even most people like it.
I absolutely agree. They should have woken up some of the old tracker people from that time or from the demo scenes. There's not even good trance in the game either...

However, the fighting music is rather good, but there's too few of them.
Do anyone know what radio channel i have to use to get this japanese song?
The first time i switched radio channel i got this japanese song, but i don't know what channel it was.
Post edited December 21, 2020 by DecTher
It's certainly not Witcher quality memorables tunes, but music is one of the areas I can live with in this game.
+1

music starts to get booring after 20 hours or so... and everytime the fighting music bugs out i'm close to deinstalling this shit of a bugy mess...
DecTher: Do anyone know what radio channel i have to use to get this japanese song?
The first time i switched radio channel i got this japanese song, but i don't know what channel it was.
i'm pretty shure you're looking for 98.7 body heat radio (ponpon shit)
Post edited December 21, 2020 by flowoeB
Radio music is awful. Same trash as we are served nowadays.
Ambiant and combat music are all right with a few nice tunes here and there.
Post edited December 21, 2020 by Pimousse777
sanscript: There's not even good trance in the game either...
One could be nitpicky and suggest that the lack of "good trance" is not limited to the game.

That being said, I will say that Spotify does miracles to keep the intensity of the game high. All it takes is a nice mix of metal and suddenly everything just works so much better. Driving can be a bit meh, but doing so to the pursuit of vikings or motorbreath just makes everything so much better.
flowoeB: +1

music starts to get booring after 20 hours or so... and everytime the fighting music bugs out i'm close to deinstalling this shit of a bugy mess...
DecTher: Do anyone know what radio channel i have to use to get this japanese song?
flowoeB: i'm pretty shure you're looking for 98.7 body heat radio (ponpon shit)
Lol i used youtube and yeah its the pon pon shit song thx.
sanscript: There's not even good trance in the game either...
Arachnarok_Rider: One could be nitpicky and suggest that the lack of "good trance" is not limited to the game.

That being said, I will say that Spotify does miracles to keep the intensity of the game high. All it takes is a nice mix of metal and suddenly everything just works so much better. Driving can be a bit meh, but doing so to the pursuit of vikings or motorbreath just makes everything so much better.
True. Hehe, the only thing I find that even come close is minimal techno or something on one or two of the radio channels, but it's too slow for me :)

I just download from youtube or buy from bandcamp. Speaking of, Alexander Brandon has released a remix of DeusEx ost: https://alexanderbrandon.bandcamp.com/album/conspiravision-deus-ex-remixed
Post edited December 21, 2020 by sanscript
Polaris.849: I played the game and playing for around 50 hours. However the problem is that...there is actually no memorable music and, for me personally, it breaks the immersion. I realized that this makes the game too much generic and mediocre. Sorry guys, but I had to turn off the music altogether (Main Quests are excception though). I had to run via Winamp my own Synthwave playlist to have it a more memorable game. There is a lack of vibes from Alexander Brandon style of music (Deus Ex, Unreal Tournament). For me...that is 70% of the game that makes it great and memorable.
I don´t like some tracks in the radio, let´s put that way, I may not be 100% good at english, but some singers are just awful, not only because the english, but garbage.

But, there are some nice musics, mostly without some damn singer with "YOYOYO I WANT I WANT"... ok, it maybe suit the Night City decadent aspect.

Sorry, the experience with The Witcher 3 in terms of soundtrack, is unmatch.
Post edited December 21, 2020 by user deleted
Polaris.849: I played the game and playing for around 50 hours. However the problem is that...there is actually no memorable music and, for me personally, it breaks the immersion. I realized that this makes the game too much generic and mediocre. Sorry guys, but I had to turn off the music altogether (Main Quests are excception though). I had to run via Winamp my own Synthwave playlist to have it a more memorable game. There is a lack of vibes from Alexander Brandon style of music (Deus Ex, Unreal Tournament). For me...that is 70% of the game that makes it great and memorable.
FTSO: I don´t like some tracks in the radio, let´s put that way, I may not be 100% good at english, but some singers are just awful, not only because the english, but garbage.

But, there are some nice musics, mostly without some damn singer with "YOYOYO I WANT I WANT"... ok, it maybe suit the Night City decadent aspect.

Sorry, the experience with The Witcher 3 in terms of soundtrack, is unmatch.
I don't mind the techno style - it's the right fit for the game, cannot expect instrumental ballades here. However, good music is memorable - not matter the style - and this one is not.
i have been surprised over the last year or so how many are raving about this game's music and posting links to songs and soundtracks all over. the music is just terrible all through the game.

a custom radio station linked to our own files like Fallout and some other games have had would be a very awesome addition for this game. i have checked a couple mod sites a couple times but still nothing 3rd party available either.
the only radio station i can stand to leave it on is the Blue "something", a jazz station. not that it's such wonderful music but that it isn't terrible and just sort of fades into the gameplay background.

having so many of the game's missions named after such great music makes it even worse, just reminding me over and over how much the in-game music sucks.
Pimousse777: Radio music is awful. Same trash as we are served nowadays.
Ambiant and combat music are all right with a few nice tunes here and there.
but but i think thats immersive for radio music in cyberpunk lol
Been listen to this now Nina Kraviz for Cyberpunk 2077

Holly [something here], can't remember the last time I've heard so much bad DJ-ing and music in general. Do people really like this? Or was she added to the game because of her spicy gender and not based on talent?

Rubbish! I've heard female DJs several times and they were much better. Seems CDPR lost so much on being so edgy they forgot to make something people actually would like... like retrowave and spacesynth.

EDIT:
I really thought there would be some retrowave in there. The soundtrack from Happy! would have fitted better:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpZGT-xx9_Q&list=PL6rOnOPfWQcjUgB5BQNd9d-gK2VTsRCU6&index=1
Post edited December 21, 2020 by sanscript