It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bugs:
- floating NPC's
- running NPC's ignoring cars (running straight through them)
- Double-jump down a hill and landing in a falldamage-loop
- Physics engine reacting like Bethesdas. Meaning, i got wood pallets smoothly moving on the ground after i bumped into them. Anyone heared of Epsilon?
- Enemy NPC's (Mission Epistrophy, the 'GlaDos' car) not attacking and one was stuck in her car
- floating trash, shards, cigarettes etc. You didn't buy source code either from Bethesda, right? Please tell me i'm right. Please!
- once called my car and both, my bike and car arrived. My car was trying to drive on top of the bike though, so i couldn't use either one

Annoiances:
- Inventory:
If you are in the weapon selection list (2 columns), then you can not scroll the list without blocking the other column. This also leads to the problem if you want to keep one of a kind, you never know if it is the last one you're disassembling, because the other side is always covered up.

Solution: 1 column and data always on the right?

- Map: Dragging the map with the Mouse
If you drag the map you can end up so your mouse cursor is on top for example the inventory button. Then the MouseUp event triggers opening the Inventory. That's just bad UI logic design. And either your devs or your betas didn't do their job here, because something like this is fixed in 20-30 mins tops.

Tip: React on MouseUp, but not if you are in dragmode. It's a simple bool flag.

- the landfill southeast of NC looks awful. Much floating trash, i'm sure i can find 'stuck' locations there

- Weather is inconsistent after loading. Saving in heavy rain, reload and it's sunny. Didn't have a serializer for your weather?

- you have to set your camera option (Q) for each car/bike i think? It's consistent if you get out and in again, but not sure if you call it again from some other place. It clearly is not set to your last setting if you jump in a new car.

- Dialog system: If more than one NPC is in the conversation, they have this awkward 1-2 sec pause between their sentences, even if one is clearly responding (sometimes harshly, for example Judy and this fixer, forgot his name) to the other NPC.

Thats it for now, i'll update when i have more.

Algorithman
Software Developer (industry)

PS: My opinion of the game so far
It is a good enough game, but the bugs and UI/graphics stuff make it quite annoying some times. It destroys the immersion. The UI is clearly 'optimized' for Gamepads (and i was wondering why i see an aimbot....) and PC integration is only made halfheartedly.
Speaking of the UI: I would never deliver such a product to my customers. Because even i would hate it and would fix it on my own time, even if it's one day before delivery and i don't even use the software i write.
My hope lies with the 1.04 patch.
Hey guys!
Hi op!

I was just about to open a new thread but I feel I can tag along here just well if you dont mind.

Here is my 50 cent:

I played the game now for some hours and want to let you all know what bugs I personally encounterd.
I will add more as I dive deeper into NC.

Maybe some dev stumbles over this and take note of this bugfest :)

If possible only via links to the screenshots.

Here are mine: Edit:

The conversations in the show playing in the elevators are interrupted prematurely. The persons lines are probably not synched correctly.
Post edited December 11, 2020 by 00rland00
<a href="https://i.ibb.co/XXwZWMn/Cyberpunk-glitch1.jpg" alt="Cyberpunk-glitch1" border="0"></a>
<a href="https://i.ibb.co/Gc1dN4s/Cyberpunk-glitch2.jpg" alt="Cyberpunk-glitch2" border="0"></a>
<a href="https://i.ibb.co/2kxfncc/Cyberpunk-glitch3.jpg" alt="Cyberpunk-glitch3" border="0"></a>
<a href="https://i.ibb.co/zJTVKT7/Cyberpunk-glitch4.jpg" alt="Cyberpunk-glitch4" border="0"></a>

2nd is about I cant pick up this item regardless what icon shows.
Post edited December 10, 2020 by Rotodaton
Floating stuff I can't pick up is the most annoying thing. Where you can see the gun 'right there' on the ground, but can't quite get to it.

Also i'd like to be able to see how much ammo I have when I craft it, and i'd like the game to stop me once i've made the maximum. At the moment, even if you have full pistol/rifle/whatever ammo, the game still lets you continue crafting it. I didn't know what the maximum amount was, and ended up burning through a lot of resources before I noticed my ammo was already full.
I'm jumping on this bug/annoyances thread too, if you don't mind. I'm playing the Stadia version, only 3-4 hours in.

Annoyances:

- About the inventory data, I think arranging it in a single column and keeping the information on one side and the items in the other one would prevent awkward overlaps.

- Same as pointed out about pauses in conversations. I also needed a while to realise that there is a limited time to reply while in some conversations, and that the NPCs will move on if they get no feedback. That is realistic, but doesn't allow you to use conversations as breakpoints (for bathroom/snacks/etc).

- Quicksaves in certain situations: I understand not being able to do a full save in certain situations (for instance, during the first mission where you pick the body from the tub and have to carry it out). However, being able to at least use one quick save slot would be better. Why? Well, in my case, I was playing on my own when my 4-year-old toddler (who should have been asleep in bed) barged into the room and DEMANDED to see what game was I playing. When I had the body of an unconscious (very) naked girl in my arms. In normal circumstances, I'd have done a quick save, switched the game off, and bring him back to bed. It was a bit complicated, leaving it in pause for about an hour until he was back asleep, then drag myself back there, finish the mission, save, and then go myself to bed. It is difficult enough for parents to squeeze some game time, and long stretches where no saving is allowed makes it even more difficult.

- In Stadia, where I'm using a controller, why is there a simulated cursor on top of the UI? Since parts of the UI are already highlighted, the big square cursor is just an annoyance. It would be more efficient to use the pad's hat to move one option up/down/left/right for each click in it, as it is done in uncountable other games. I bet users in other consoles would prefer that, too. Even PC users if they use the arrow keys.

Bugs:

- I haven't noticed any physics-related issues (at least on my Stadia version).

- When V gets to her apartment after the first mission, there is the option to go in front of the mirror and use some facial expressions (smile, scowl, etc). Well, at least in Stadia, her face was not moving at all, as if the model was not rigged. I know that in the character creator, the face was moving (showing her teeth, opening and closing the mouth, and so on), so I guess it has to do with that particular situation.
Algorythman: - Inventory:
If you are in the weapon selection list (2 columns), then you can not scroll the list without blocking the other column. This also leads to the problem if you want to keep one of a kind, you never know if it is the last one you're disassembling, because the other side is always covered up.
Other thing there I've noticed is that the comparison between the equipped weapon and the one you're currently over doesn't update if you switch weapons, it'll always compare to the weapon you had equipped when you entered that screen.

Other irritations of mine -

Some cyberware seems not to work. I've currently got a chip which is supposed to show me the precise area of explosion from my grenades (it's a mod to the optic system). Currently does nothing. Similar with perks that do similar things - I've yet to see any indicator of where ricochets will go when firing a power weapon.
Issues found so far and requests:

- Can't collect collectable loot in some occasions
- I see that it's a loot, but there is no icon indicating that that is a loot and thus I can't collect it
- Penis visible in inventory screen
- NPCs clipping through the wall
- Dodge feature is way to sensitive and I would like an OFF switch and/or to modify timing as how quick you want to press a button 2 times in a row
- When I want to move junks to Junk machine and gain credits, I would like to have also some kind of "apply" button as I accidentally lost 1000 eddies in that way when I moved items from right to left and vice-versa
- When in scan mode, the time slows down and I want to control it that if I want that or not. Many times I just want to walk around the room in normal speed to loot everything
- Sometimes in scan mode the time freezes completely or slows down to almost zero movement
- There is a huge decrease of eddies when I want to dispose a junk. If I want to perform a buyback, that ratio is way too off - similar issue in Witcher 2 as there it was 1:24 or something and I think that is applied here as well
- I want that audio sound, when reading those mini descriptions I pick up in the world to be OFF as its annoying while reading
- Hints should be visible forever until I click a button to close them manually
- Key bindings are bugged as I am using ALT for crouching and as a default it was meant for weapon switch. Sometimes it bugs out as its doing both things at the same time while using it
- Better optimization needed
- Driving a car is not good. I would like to have some control of a speed like a "walk" mode or something to drive slowly
- I would like to have "WALK" mode while on foot as well as it sometimes walk and sometimes running
- "1 Shot to the head = Instant kill" mode please (exceptions are robotic enemies and augmented individuals with armor on their heads in some way --> This could also be a feature like to scan enemies and see if I am able to perform 1 shit to head kill. This should also apply for "Very Hard" mode as well
- When I hide behind a cover, I expect that I will not be injured when enemies are firing. Right now I crouch, but enemies can still kill me in many occasions.
- A "Lean" feature would be very welcome here.
- Longer time for respond sentences would be appreciated as when playing in foreign language, there is sometimes not enough time to understand the context of the reply I would make and thus when time runs out I miss the response sentence to apply.
- Aim Toggle is missing here. Please add that feature
- Mouse sometimes goes way off and I am suddenly in different position --> Happened constantly during character creation and It happened in a game I think twice.
- Way too much underwear people :D
Post edited December 11, 2020 by Polaris.849
- Borlderless window should use WS_MAXIMIZE mode
- Sound should be silenced, when game window is inactive
- Annoying unrealistic shader HDR (When windows are white from inside the building, room is black when you getting close to the window, constantly changing brightness on the street etc. This isn't 2005 for this realization.)
Post edited December 11, 2020 by coth_rus
The main things I noticed so far

A lot of floating / duplicate objects, Jackie eating with four chopsticks, on pair in his hand and one floating in the air thanks to his psychic powers. Or another time where V and Jackie bald heads were floating on top of the car while driving.

(There is also the usual clipping issue, with dead/unconscious character limbs clipping in and out objects, through wall, etc... but then I think it's a standard video game issue and I don't thing any game ever managed to avoid them completely.)

The car, once parked, being perfectly horizontal even if the road has a slope.

Some NPC "noclip", as in, you can clip through them. For example during the Corpo prologue, in the elevator scene, some NPC walked right through me and I was able to clip through him during the whole ride.

As mentioned the mirror in V apartment is pretty bugged depending on what you wear, sometime you are bald, sometime you are naked, etc...

I had a weird bug with the character creator where my cursor would sometime reset at the top of the options forcing me to go back down to where I was, it was very annoying when you were near the bottom of the list and the game decided to put you back at the top. I even tried to remove my gamepad to make sure it wasn't caused by it, but it didn't help

Annoying things, things that might be bugs or not bug but just weird design decision.

The fixer, forgot her name, suddenly starts spamming you with jobs, I am not sure if it was on purpose, but suddenly she contacted me every 10-15 seconds with a new job, seemed a little weird.

The UI is very messy, even for a "console oriented" UI, sometime it's F, sometime it's left click, you also have middle click, etc...

Driving a car in first person is "weird", I can drive just fine in third but in first I cannot do two meters without crashing into something.

The hacking mini game, on top of not being very fun, is not really well explained IMHO.

Funny things

Apparently in 2077 peoples no longer believe in underwear, bra and pants are a relic of the past and going commando is the norm for both male and female.
Post edited December 11, 2020 by Gersen
Are any of you missing the option to change game difficulty in the gameplay tab? I went overboard choosing very hard and would like to turn it down but it doesn´t appear anywhere? Thanks for any feedback.
edgain77: Are any of you missing the option to change game difficulty in the gameplay tab? I went overboard choosing very hard and would like to turn it down but it doesn´t appear anywhere? Thanks for any feedback.
No I have the option and I am also in very hard.
edgain77: Are any of you missing the option to change game difficulty in the gameplay tab? I went overboard choosing very hard and would like to turn it down but it doesn´t appear anywhere? Thanks for any feedback.
Gersen: No I have the option and I am also in very hard.
Looks like I will have to reinstall the game again then. Thanks for the response.
"- "1 Shot to the head = Instant kill" mode please"

Just pick right perks and you get it. I now kill enemies with sniper rifle on one headshot. No need for special mode for this.
Rotodaton: "- "1 Shot to the head = Instant kill" mode please"

Just pick right perks and you get it. I now kill enemies with sniper rifle on one headshot. No need for special mode for this.
Regular dudes (1st mission in NC) should go down on 1 hit without perks.
Let's see after 6 hours:

- 4-5 collectables aren't really collectable. One is in the apartment below the police woman you need to scare (clamp by the washing-machine).
- Cops spawns and unspawns weird, like right beside you sometimes.
- Male nudity exists only in magazines apparently (see the final bathtub scene f.ex. for one example)
- No where to shop for underwear, or more sexy and "exotic" clothes.
- No where to get one-night-stands by either woman or (especially )male. Just ask MadQueen, she got frustrated looking for one :)
- Few male romances (and Judy is lesbian only).
- No where to get a manicure/pedicure, let alone a simple haircut or tattoos.
- Turning around quickly makes people pop in and out, cops too.
- Cops are way too aggressive. Little, to no warning is given before they starts shooting you.
- Looting is just all over the place. Way too much really. After a few hours I couldn't care less about what I got and what I didn't get.
- Little to no npcs outside a quest have dialogue (even text only would be nice).
- Unlike in W3, the UI here is a little too chaotic for my taste and I have hard time see and navigate effectively, and also see the different items and what they really are, but that was something that they probably went for...
- Some are noclipping through walls..
- Vertical and horizontal is very different when in a car vs outside and walking. I've set sensibility for turning to around 14 for normal walking, and 3-5 in car, but when I'm in a car it turns WAY too fast sometimes..
- Think i witnessed just a couple of floating objects, like the fire above a barrel. I knocked the barrel into the wall and the flame was still burning in the air :)

But other than that, there are remarkably few bugs and glitches so far, and zero crashes (not surprisingly since I game on a pure AMD rig :P)

Radeon RX480 4GB
AMD Ryzen 7 2700x
16GB
About 45 fps on high @1080p

Have you tried changing UserSetting.json under difficulty?
Should be here C:\Users\<localusername>\AppData\Local\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077
Post edited December 11, 2020 by sanscript