It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Polaris.849: - A "Lean" feature would be very welcome here.
Oddly enough, the game seem to do this for you if you're close enough and then peak to the side, but it's difficult since the game register small rapid moves as jumps..
sanscript: Let's see after 6 hours:

- 4-5 collectables aren't really collectable. One is in the apartment below the police woman you need to scare (clamp by the washing-machine).
- Cops spawns and unspawns weird, like right beside you sometimes.
- Male nudity exists only in magazines apparently (see the final bathtub scene f.ex. for one example)
- No where to shop for underwear, or more sexy and "exotic" clothes.
- No where to get one-night-stands by either woman or (especially )male. Just ask MadQueen, she got frustrated looking for one :)
- Few male romances (and Judy is lesbian only).
- No where to get a manicure/pedicure, let alone a simple haircut or tattoos.
- Turning around quickly makes people pop in and out, cops too.
- Cops are way too aggressive. Little, to no warning is given before they starts shooting you.
- Looting is just all over the place. Way too much really. After a few hours I couldn't care less about what I got and what I didn't get.
- Little to no npcs outside a quest have dialogue (even text only would be nice).
- Unlike in W3, the UI here is a little too chaotic for my taste and I have hard time see and navigate effectively, and also see the different items and what they really are, but that was something that they probably went for...
- Some are noclipping through walls..
- Vertical and horizontal is very different when in a car vs outside and walking. I've set sensibility for turning to around 14 for normal walking, and 3-5 in car, but when I'm in a car it turns WAY too fast sometimes..
- Think i witnessed just a couple of floating objects, like the fire above a barrel. I knocked the barrel into the wall and the flame was still burning in the air :)

But other than that, there are remarkably few bugs and glitches so far, and zero crashes (not surprisingly since I game on a pure AMD rig :P)

Radeon RX480 4GB
AMD Ryzen 7 2700x
16GB
About 45 fps on high @1080p

edgain77: Are any of you missing the option to change game difficulty in the gameplay tab? I went overboard choosing very hard and would like to turn it down but it doesn´t appear anywhere? Thanks for any feedback.
sanscript: Have you tried changing UserSetting.json under difficulty?
Should be here C:\Users\<localusername>\AppData\Local\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077
Yep, been there and changed it to easy. I will assume that even if my difficulty options dont appear but I can kill enemies more easily then your tip has worked. been reading your list of issues, yes, looting is overwhelming I totally agree. Do you find that walking is slow and running is laughable? Thanks for the feedback:))
edgain77: Do you find that walking is slow and running is laughable? Thanks for the feedback:))
No. Compared to the world and npcs walking speed this is fine (I seem to walk as fast as Jackie f.ex.)... in fact more than fine.

I love the fact that they added the same thing as in W3 when toggle run on, and they finally removed that annoyingly low stamina bar for running. Now my fingers don't hurt for running too much. :)

And I also love these small hints towards Roach (as in an arcade game) and other things of the past. This isn't by any means an rpg game, but it's still fun.
Post edited December 11, 2020 by sanscript
driving car over body hangs the car and prevents the vehicle from moving
All of the above, but I will add that my wife and I both created a character and she changed her breast size.... now in the inventory and if you look straight down in game play her breasts clip through her shirt always.
I started a bug topic thread last night. People just ignored it.

Where can I submit bugs? I streamed for almost five hours and I had several bugs.

There is one annoying bug that obscures part of the screen (a tool tip that won't go away) and the text in the inventory menus can't be read because of this. Even exiting the game and relaunching it doesn't fix it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqHu6LlghVw

Also the game was warping badly for a significant amount of time during my playtime. Note: The glitching and warping has happened in more than one place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NDY_oLVbvM

Then there is the glitch with the inventory menus. Where when you close them (doesn't matter which) the game world flickers between whichever one you had open and the game world. There's a problem with refreshing or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxJzJpQm7i4

I also found one instance of missing textures.

https://i.ibb.co/YcXJYzP/Cyberpunk-2077-Screenshot-2020-12-10-23-50-22-53.png
Post edited December 11, 2020 by REG2012
I also found various floating objects, a cop on a crime scene suddenly held his gun like binoculars in front of his face, loot objects were marked as loot but were unable to pick up, NPCs glitching through the street, other NPCs seem to spawn immediatly when you just turn around (maybe not a bug, but not really immersive).

Another bug happens when you change the subtitle and menu language. I play in English with subs in German, everytime I start the game, everything's in English again. It's not that terrible, but still annoying.

The game is awesome, Night City looks amazing, the characters so far are great.. oh but all the bugs and glitches kinda destroy the good feeling.. I really hope that Project Red is working on solutions.. I mean, they released tons of patches for The Witcher 3 (which wasn't nearly as bugged as Cyberpunk) so I'm still hopeful
Bethesda did you do this?

https://i.ibb.co/Vj6dV25/Cyberpunk-2077-Screenshot-2020-12-12-00-58-24-41.png
Haven't played this game (and don't currently plan to do so), but based off what I have heard:
* Some controls (like the 'F' key) can't be remapped. For some, this is just an annoyance, but for others, this prevents them from playing the game. Also, some players have complained about other control issues, like it being too easy to accidentally dodge when you don't want to, or not being able to hold down a button to walk.
* The game blocks virtual inputs, so you can't use external programs like autohotkey to get around the previous issue. (Apparently, if you run the game in Linux via Wine, this issue is not present there.)
* For some people (including at least one reviewer) the braindances are a severe epilepsy trigger, and I believe other people have reported feeling unwell when viewing such scenes. As of this post, as far as I have heard there's no option to disable it (though CDPR at least added an extra warning about this).
* If you try to play this game on a non-AVX CPU, the game will run fine at first, but once you reach a certain point (and it's apparently always at a specific point), the game will crash. (There's a mod called "AVX Fix" that will solve the issue if you have it.)
Update to my previous post:

BUGS:
- In Stadia, I do have seen some trash and debris floating around, but some is only visible from certain angles.
- Yesterday night, in the Cyberpsycho Blood Ritual mission, I had to reload a previous save and repeat the steps in a different order, because after examining all the scene, the cyberpsycho wasn't coming out of the freezer. I found a walkthrough on the internet, I traced the steps in the same order, and it worked. Originally I had entered the scene on the left side, and seen the body down behind the dumspter (the one you're supposed to look at last).
- In more than one mission, I can see an enemy on the map and i can hear him screaming at me, but I don't see him on the screen, I don't get hit, and sometimes the mission is never completed. In the attached picture, the enemy seems to be inside the building (which is not accessible), but I've seen it happen in an open field.

ANNOYANCES:
- Vehicle control is HARD. A motorcycle has a bit more room to maneuver, but cars are extremely difficult to handle with the gamepad without killing people and crashing against everything around them. An option to adjust the sensitivity curve would be great.
Attachments:
Tons of graphical glitches besides what was mentioned:

1. Reflections do not correctly display the changing advertisements. It will be one thing on a screen, and something else reflected in the glass. This questions ray tracing being used or perhaps simulated instead in certain cases.
2. Quality of reflections is often poor - rough pixelated textures.
3. V's head keeps on jumping up briefly when riding a car or motorcycle in certain areas.
4. Lighting becomes bright on certain objects in at the peripheral side of your vision (like far left or far right). As if there is a bright spotlight there. Once you move, it disappears.
5. Once the Hostile status did not disappear for me after a mission - had to go to the apartment and sleep before it went off
6. Infamous car repair bug - when you car gets smashed and supposedly under repair, you can still call it unless you got another vehicle / motorcycle.
7. Visual objects floating in space, stuck in the ground etc.

Water is really poor in this game - simplified and ugly. I understand it must be dirty and murky, but it really looks like it came out of 2010.
The floating tree one I haven't been able to remove despite following several people's "turn everything to low and work your way back up" or the use the latest drivers (which won't install for a NVidia GTX 1080Ti, which is not that old)

It really impacts gameplay when you can't snipe due to graphical bugs, let alone the immersion breaking.

Cars are a pain, and I've switched to a bike as above has stated, just more forgiving and less damage when you crash.

What is it with AIs who use grenades in melee range ... my single most common death, though my most annoy death, twice now, is falling from 3ft off the ground and getting snagged on a fence and dying to fall damage.

The skills should have what raises them, on the level up screen.

The patching/ timeouts/redownloading all needs an overhaul or more servers ...
So I finally manually forced the drivers to update, and yes the background trees in the foreground has gone, but now the choppy framerate has plummeted, changing settings and I can drop the resolution and still have poor rates. (Which I just didn't have with the older drivers)

So which is it, poor games design or bad drivers, or both? One game breaking (immersion) broken thing, replace with another broken thing (headache inducing framerate)
Polaris.849: *Snip*
- When I hide behind a cover, I expect that I will not be injured when enemies are firing. Right now I crouch, but enemies can still kill me in many occasions.
*Snip*
This may be down to some weapons being able to penetrate materials for certain distances. I think it's power weapons that can do this.

As for the thread tax, I'd like to point out that all the doors for the SOS Merc mission in Japantown are set so they can't be opened. I checked the windows too and no good.