It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Whats the "logic" behind that pricing, or is it a mistake, since both end with ,49?
There is a sale on Cannon Fodder 2?
Grargar: There is a sale on Cannon Fodder 2?
Not that I can see.
Its not shown in the store itself, but if you click on it, there is a -17% tag on it. (see attachment)
(And Americans see a 1.49 pricetag)

Edit2: It seems that some Americans cant see a sale at all. Pretty strange.

Edit3: I checked some Proxies, a British proxy showed € prices but no sale.
Attachments:
cf3.jpg (43 Kb)
Post edited May 27, 2019 by tyan
tyan: Its not shown in the store itself, but if you click on it, there is a -17% tag on it. (see attachment)

Edit3: I visited the page via several proxies from several countries and even the standard € pricetag is varying from country to country.
The 17% discount is an automatic discount for owning the first game, regardless of sale. The game was discounted by 75% from May 22nd to May 25th. It's possible that the proxies show you outdated information.
tyan: Its not shown in the store itself, but if you click on it, there is a -17% tag on it. (see attachment)

Edit3: I visited the page via several proxies from several countries and even the standard € pricetag is varying from country to country.
Grargar: The 17% discount is an automatic discount for owning the first game, regardless of sale. The game was discounted by 75% from May 22nd to May 25th. It's possible that the proxies show you outdated information.
Ah ok, then epicbundle is outdated, they list this game as "Cannon Fodder 2 - $1.49 $5.99"
Grargar: The 17% discount is an automatic discount for owning the first game, regardless of sale. The game was discounted by 75% from May 22nd to May 25th. It's possible that the proxies show you outdated information.
tyan: Ah ok, then epicbundle is outdated, they list this game as "Cannon Fodder 2 - $1.49 $5.99"
Grargar is correct :)!