It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready to join Riley, a young woman an adventure across atmospheric shores.
Genre: Adventure
The description of the thread honestly doesn't help much and doesn't invite you to buy. It is too simple and unattractive. So you'd better go to the video game page. As for the videogame and what I have seen in the trailer I find the approach interesting. We'll have to wait to see the story, which is what is really attractive in this genre. The graphics look great, but that's only part of the content. To the wish list and then to wait for the owners' review. Thanks, GOG!
"Get ready to join Riley, a young woman an adventure across atmospheric shores."

I think "Get ready to join Riley, a young woman *on* an adventure across atmospheric shores." would sound better.
Today - is The cool day, so many releases and not just "releases" but "RELEASES" with a capital letter! PowerSlave Exhumed, Inua - A Story in Ice and Time, Rise of the Third Power - I was waiting for such masterpieces for so long and... Now I can buy them, I'm so happy (づ。◕‿◕。)づ
I almost cry with happiness. There must be more such days and more such wonderful games!
Frostyfirefly: "Get ready to join Riley, a young woman an adventure across atmospheric shores."

I think "Get ready to join Riley, a young woman *on* an adventure across atmospheric shores." would sound better.
are you kidding? too many words. "Riley young across" is what they are aiming for here.
Hmmm.
Smells a bit like "Everyone's gone to the Rapture" and other walkemups by the Chinese Room.

But maybe there's more to it than "Walk to designated point. Experience narrative moment.", repeat ad nauseum.
Frostyfirefly: "Get ready to join Riley, a young woman an adventure across atmospheric shores."

Dogmaus: are you kidding? too many words. "Riley young across" is what they are aiming for here.
You are correct, what was I thinking? ;-)
Might be interesting. Recently played Call of the Sea though which was pretty decent and visually stunning so this game gonna have to deliver to tempt me into a purchase
I'm curious about this one. Seems kinda chill game more on the narrative side and such. I wait to see more about it before deciding to purchase it. But it picked my interest
Dogmaus: are you kidding? too many words. "Riley young across" is what they are aiming for here.
Frostyfirefly: You are correct, what was I thinking? ;-)
Always few words
Eastwood.

;-)