It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have the latest CP2077 download, GOG of course, but unable to select my Sony Bluetooth controller. Anyone else have that problem?
low rated
zzztopzzz: I have the latest CP2077 download, GOG of course, but unable to select my Sony Bluetooth controller. Anyone else have that problem?
Is it only this game or have you not gone through the long laborious process of setting up your controller for windows?
zzztopzzz: I have the latest CP2077 download, GOG of course, but unable to select my Sony Bluetooth controller. Anyone else have that problem?
You have to be posting that humorously? Song and CP, as far as I know the only game to be removed from Sony store as it’s so bad.
low rated
nightcraw1er.488: You have to be posting that humorously? Song and CP, as far as I know the only game to be removed from Sony store as it’s so bad.
Song?
probably should have bought the game on steam, their controller compatibility options are pretty expanded
kohlrak: Is it only this game or have you not gone through the long laborious process of setting up your controller for windows?
Yes. I "mule hauled" the W10 setup process and it works okay on other games. CP2077 setup options shows the controller but no way to select it. There may be a "hidden" menu, but if so, I haven't been able to find it.