It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For the click bait see the attached screenshot of something I just stumbled upon. ;)

Anyway, I'm trying to buy a game on GOG with the money on my PayPal account and in the past it's always worked but now I'm asked by PayPal to authorize direct debit payment for GOG via my connected bank account, and there seems to be no way to say "No, thanks, I want to manually log into PayPal each time and just pay with the money on my PayPal account instead". This never happened to me before with GOG, I only know it from Steam, and there you can still opt out. Is this connected to something GOG recently introduced, or an error on my or PayPal's end? Can you guys still buy on GOG via PayPal without agreeing to direct debit payment? :/

EDIT: Whoops, I just noticed there already is a another thread about this, so apparently I'm not the only one. Never mind then.
Attachments:
1991.jpg (73 Kb)
Post edited July 31, 2019 by Leroux