It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you enjoy Wired Productions games, you better tune in – because the time has come, for Wired Direct '24!

This digital showcase will shine a spotlight on the publisher's exciting 2024 lineup, promising nonstop reveals of new games, release dates, first looks, and more, throughout the night. Hosted by Aaron Cooper and Jake Kulkowski, Wired Direct ‘24 features esteemed developers such as Tomas Sala, Nosebleed Interactive, Pathos Interactive, KeokeN Interactive, Angry Demon Games, and more – it’s primed to be a celebration of indie games and the visionary creators behind them!

You can now watch Wired Direct '24 with us, HERE!

On top of that, there’s never been a better time to hit the “wishlist” button – because The Dark World: KARMA, straight from Wired Productions, is coming soon on GOG. It's a first-person story-driven psychological horror game. You'll delve into a dark and strange world with an investigation officer from Roam to find traces of lost memories and fulfill your destiny!

But that’s not all – for the occasion, we’ve prepared a special lineup of discounts for Wired Productions games. So check them out:
Arcade Paradise Digital Deluxe Edition (-45%)
Deliver Us The Moon (-70%)
GRIP (-86%)
Martha Is Dead (-45%)
Tiny Troopers: Global Ops (-50%)
Those Who Remain (-75%)

…and even more! The discounts end on April 28th, 10 PM UTC.

Now lean back, tune in to Wired Direct ‘24, and let’s celebrate Wired Productions together!
GOG.com: On top of that, there’s never been a better time to hit the “wishlist” button – because The Dark World: KARMA, straight from Wired Productions, is coming soon on GOG. It's a first-person story-driven psychological horror game. You'll delve into a dark and strange world with an investigation officer from Roam to find traces of lost memories and fulfill your destiny!
Looks promising.
GOG.com: Let’s watch Wired Direct '24 together!
I had a short look into this, before RL events required my full attention.
The games they showed, during the few minutes while I was watching, weren't that interesting (to me).
I don't really drink enough coffee to be wired.
GOG.com: This digital showcase will shine a spotlight on the publisher's exciting 2024 lineup, promising nonstop reveals of new games, release dates, first looks, and more, throughout the night.
I have a dream of creating a game; nice there are people their dreams come true.
E3 was much better when it existed. There were a lot of new games to see in one place. Nowadays you need to find a lot of different exhibitions to see new games that are bad for people who do not have a lot of free time.
Even today I have CD discs with E3 trailers. Those discs came with journals that I bought a decade ago. I even have a DVD drive even today to play those discs and others.
I remember that I watched the first trailer for the first Assassin's Creed game on such a CD. What other trailers were in that CD I do not remember. Maybe at some point, I will find that disc and watch it contents.
This isnt the digital indie show that has been bandied around for a while?
Recently I found my old game journals - Gameplay, Shpil, and others. Long time ago a lot of game journals were in kiosks in Ukraine and you could buy what you wanted. Some of journals were with CD/DVD discs. So in one of those journals I found article about an interesting game, I do not want to mention its name because it was developed and published by bad humans. Only want to mention that game is available in gog store with cooperative game mode. I will think about buying it.
I do not want to ask for that game from outstanding gamers (I write that without any irony) who often buy games and gift those games to other gamers,- because in other countries game prices are higher than in Ukraine. If or when I will buy a game - less money will go to bad human beings and that is only reason why I will buy game with my money.
bad people - those that live from the northeast of Ukraine after the Ukrainian border - do not deserve high salaries or posh electronics or good medicine, only crumbs from the table.
in addition - russia v perde *C, Metro Last Light.
Attachments:
Post edited 2 days ago by MolodyiGamer63